Valiant Lady / Live / Feb 3 - 10 2024

scubagal44

Update to a few weeks ago, they WERE checking boarding times and SOR/DBE prior to entering the terminal, and those who did not have either were turned away and told to come back at their boarding time. 

• Like 4

Marmalade sounds awesome. I want that lobster risotto but less sauce on everything and of course #teamdirt 😝 no beets for me. Glad you had a smooth embarkation morning. We have DBE so we will plan accordingly for NEXT WEEK. Thanks. 

• Like 3

Between hubby and I we have both an iPhone and Android, and neither of us are able to access the ship's wifi from inside the terminal. At least not from the downstairs waiting area. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Sorry I’m a VV newbie.  I know DBE IS

Deep Blue Extras but what does SOR stand for?  

No worries! SOR is Splash of Romance, which is a package you can purchase that includes various things, one of which is priority embarkation. Other things included are one Shake for Champgane, three hour thermal spa pass, specialty fresh squeezed juices each day, some treats delivered to your cabin on a few of the days, and a sailaway party at some point. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They let SOR/DBE upstairs to check in at 1:45, and we were on the ship with drink in hand by 2pm. Woohoo!  Spent the last bit of time enjoying drinks, food, and booking everything. We got everything we wanted including some unexpected events I didn't even know existed (Champagne Bubbles and Fried Chicken Bites, I'm looking at you!!), so we're all set. 

I'm drinking a Grapevine from the Dock, this was my fav drink on my last sailing and I'm still loving it. Lots of bites here, too, and they did bring the mezze cart by, too. The falafel is yum! Ate it before I remembered to get a pic, oops. 

20240203_135543.jpg

20240203_135546.jpg

20240203_140957.jpg

20240203_141010.jpg

20240203_141256.jpg

20240203_141524.jpg

20240203_142513.jpg

Edited by scubagal44
  • Like 8

22 minutes ago, scubagal44 said:

They let SOR/DBE upstairs to check in at 1:45, and we were on the ship with drink in hand by 2pm. Woohoo!  Spent the last bit of time enjoying drinks, food, and booking everything. We got everything we wanted including some unexpected events I didn't even know existed (Champagne Bubbles and Fried Chicken Bites, I'm looking at you!!), so we're all set. 

I'm drinking a Grapevine from the Dock, this was my fav drink on my last sailing and I'm still loving it. Lots of bites here, too, and they did bring the mezze cart by, too. The falafel is yum! Ate it before I remembered to get a pic, oops. 

20240203_135543.jpg

20240203_135546.jpg

20240203_140957.jpg

20240203_141010.jpg

20240203_141256.jpg

20240203_141524.jpg

20240203_142513.jpg

Awesome, the dock is my favorite place on the ship! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

You need that doodad that tells you where it is.!

Hugs from Texas

We do! We have AirTags in them, it just says we're on top of them but nothing specific. Ugh!

• Like 3

Well, we're already done with muster? 🤣 

Our muster station was the Social Club, hence the pretzel and popcorn, and now all you have to do is check in. No more life jacket demo, it has been incorporated into the video you watch. This took 20 seconds. Love that for us. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, scubagal44 said:

More walking bubbles. This is going down way too quickly. 🤣 not that I'm complaining. 

20240203_161328.jpg

I could use some Moet right about now!  Enjoy!

IMG_3410.jpeg

Edited by soccersharon
  • Like 5