Interesting "Key Letter"

I just received a letter reminding me about the benefits I recieve with purchasing the Key.

image.thumb.png.9bc4647a72c98f524559d241548971af.png

I thought it was interesting that they say to arrive between 11:30 and 12:00 for early access to the terminal...  My Checkin time is 10:30

I realize it's a form letter but you'd think they could at least customize it with actual times that are available.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

I thought it was interesting that they say to arrive between 11:30 and 12:00 for early access to the terminal...  My Checkin time is 10:30

I got the same thing today and had the exact same thought. Our check-in time is 11am and we reserved that time before I bought The Key so now I'm wondering if there's a 10:30 time slot I could sneak into. 👀

2 hours ago, deliver42 said:

When did they add an aqua theater on the Voyager?

They didn't and that's the joke. This letter is super generic. I am on Harmony tomorrow and got the exact same letter, including the arrival time that's later than the one I've reserved.

2 hours ago, deliver42 said:

When did they add an aqua theater on the Voyager?

I think the comment is made because as already mentioned, there is no Aqua Theater on the Voyager as well as the following:

1. Should you book a voyage that does not use tenders (docking at every port), the tender priority is meaningless.

2. Only specific ships have entertainment venue which offers reservations. If your specific entertainment venues do not support reservations, this perk is moot.

3. Should you arrive after 12pm, the early check-in process is moot and you will not benefit from having your bags held for you.

You have to weigh the perks against the price like everything else on a cruise.

😉

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I just received a letter reminding me about the benefits I recieve with purchasing the Key.

I realize it's a form letter but you'd think they could at least customize it with actual times that are available.  

I have yet to receive a letter for The Key. When is your sailing?

8 minutes ago, sunlover2 said:

Feb 16/24. When is yours. 

8 minutes ago, sunlover2 said:

I have yet to receive a letter for The Key. When is your sail

21 minutes ago, sunlover2 said:

FWIW, I only got mine 4 days before so it looks like there may not be a very well-followed schedule for these.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hapster85 said:

We haven't cruised Royal Caribbean since 2019. Are they enforcing check-in times at the port now? We'll be going out of Port Canaveral this fall. 

Unlikely.

• Like 1

I think we had a letter like that for our trip last March.  We just showed up at 10:30 and got right on.  I don't remember what my check in time was since with the key I knew I could arrive early.

On 2/2/2024 at 10:44 PM, Tree_skier said:

Thanks for posting the benefits. On debarkation  day, they say we can choose the time of departure. What is the latest that we can choose to depart?

18 hours ago, travelberlin said:

What is the latest that we can choose to depart?

I believe this varies based on port and itinerary, but we just disembarked Harmony in Galveston and I could have got off the ship as late as 9am.

• Thanks 1