Linking two bookings for dinner reservations

dezzy

Hi, I have downloaded the new app and trying to make a dinner reservation in the Crown Grill for 4 people from two different cabins. I might be being a bit thick but can’t see any way of linking the reservations- can anyone help?

When you attempt to make a reservation you will see your profile picture with a pencil on the left.  Click on the pencil and it will take you to a page with a figure and plus sign in the upper right hand corner.  Follow instructions to add your companions booking number.   

• Like 1

Just an FYI- even though we both have premier package (2 couples-2 cabins), they let me link on specialty dinner for 4 with no charge.Then the app let me reserve for my booking number only with no charge. When I tried to make  it for 4 it tried to charge for 2. They made their own the same time and we both said we would share. I will go to the restaurant when we get on to seat us together. We don’t care if we are with others also.

All the MDR reservations were able to link without issue. 

Edited by tulok

@Rick&JeannieFunny you should say that because the first booking of four, private was the only choice. The second booking, sharing was available to click both reserved for Crown Grill. Share was available for me and the other party that went on the app at the same time. You have to love the new app. We will correct it or not when we get on board. 

2 hours ago, dezzy said:

Hi, I have downloaded the new app and trying to make a dinner reservation in the Crown Grill for 4 people from two different cabins. I might be being a bit thick but can’t see any way of linking the reservations- can anyone help?

If one or both couples have  a reservation time that is the same, you can enter the Grill at the same time and be seated together.

Edited by thinfool