Pre-paid discount parking at Manhattan Terminal

I understand that you can pre-pay for parking at the pier for a substantial discount by making a reservation through NYcruise.com.  A savings of about $100.  Has anyone here done that?  They say they offer free cancellation up to the time you're supposed to be parking.  Has anyone had to cancel?

I'm curious, intrigued and hesitant, all at the same time.  Please tell me your experiences.

Yes, a number of NCL cruisers had reported the online discount as being successful, booking at MCT (Pier 88/90 as 92 is seldom used aside as truly overflow during busy, peak cruise weeks) - best deals for 10 to 12 days, etc. like those sailing the Getaway lately (no discount, apparently, when parked for the shorter 5 days cruise.)  

Not really specific for NCL ... go over to the East Coast destination forum for details.  

Click on this official link, look up the date and ship - it will show the discounted amount, if any.  

https://nycruise.com/manhattan-terminal/parking/

Daily rate is $45 (24 hours) all taxes/fees/surcharges inclusive - no extras for over-size, over-width, over-height (up to the maximum restriction of 8 ft. 3 in. (or 99 inches), over-length, 4WD/AWD, camper or pickup truck, etc.

Unlike nearby/local private garages or parking operations, there are no holiday or special events surcharges, holiday/weekend add-ons, and blackout dates due to "conventions" nearby, etc. etc. to justify extra fees.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, njhorseman said:

The OP has already had their question answered on the other, lengthier thread. 

I did a search and was unable to find answers to this questions before I posted. Probably did something wrong.

Sorry if I bothered anyone.  But thank you for answering my questions anyway.

1 hour ago, Birdnutty said:

I did a search and was unable to find answers to this questions before I posted. Probably did something wrong.

Sorry if I bothered anyone.  But thank you for answering my questions anyway.

I wasn't being critical of you. I was pointing out to others that there was no further need to answer your question as you had gotten the answer on the other thread.