Love it When the Sea Witch Makes a Delivery

280-something days ago I booked my first Princess cruise with my brother and my three grown sons. Yes, I’ve worn out YouTube watching Princess vlogs, and I’ve peppered the Princess forum with questions and comments. I haven’t even used the Medallion yet, but having that Sea Witch show up in my mailbox is the coolest way to remind someone the long-awaited trip is right around the corner. 

Shoveling snow off the driveway, no fun. Walking to mailbox and finding this package? All fun. Unboxing was great.

Embarkation is 2/24. Got notice by email on 2/3 that Medallion shipping was initiated, complete with tracking through USPS. Originated in California and showed up at my house in Utah on 2/8. 

High marks to Princess for this great pre-cruise build up of excitement. (I know, I’m easily entertained.)

IMG_0316.thumb.jpeg.3a13f8b8c4d48ae0be8c10218f4e06b7.jpegIMG_0310.thumb.jpeg.a9ebd0665a9599cda98b84cff3fedf9f.jpegIMG_0311.thumb.jpeg.b5b78cbf148d7972828bf3bab02231a6.jpegIMG_0313.thumb.jpeg.6793e12618b4772b3ecb09925060aad7.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Is your last name Osmond?

I would say definitely not. It's not difficult to understand why I would say this...

• Haha 2

So the Osmonds do live down the road from me. I still hear from my mom everytime she runs into Donny and she is mad everytime I fail to call her when Donny and his family come to eat at my restaurant.

While I’ve never noticed if they shovel their own driveway or not, it would definitely take longer to clear the length of their drive. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Omg the packaging! I'm still 260 days away from my first cruise. I'm so excited that I don't know how I'm going to make it through the best part of the year. At least I see there is hope from your story lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 2:57 AM, New2cruise2022 said:

So the Osmonds do live down the road from me. I still hear from my mom everytime she runs into Donny and she is mad everytime I fail to call her when Donny and his family come to eat at my restaurant.

While I’ve never noticed if they shovel their own driveway or not, it would definitely take longer to clear the length of their drive. 

Sounds like Puppy Love to me ?

• Like 1