Express Shuttle Miami

We are a group of 7 adults flying in for our cruise in June. We are staying the night before in downtown. I came across Express Shuttle Miami. Anyone used them before? Good? Bad? Looking for recommendations without breaking the bank. We could do uber xl but then we would need 2 every time and I'm trying trying to prevent the group having to split up. We would need shuttle service from MIA to Downtown, Downtown to the Port, Port to MIA.

Thanks for the info. We have a 345pm flight so I’m not super concerned about a late/delayed pick up from the port back to the airport. The pricing for our group of 7, which means multiple Uber or taxi, is quite appealing. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2024 at 12:45 PM, Crazydancemom said:

We are a group of 7 adults flying in for our cruise in June. We are staying the night before in downtown. I came across Express Shuttle Miami. Anyone used them before? Good? Bad? Looking for recommendations without breaking the bank. We could do uber xl but then we would need 2 every time and I'm trying trying to prevent the group having to split up. We would need shuttle service from MIA to Downtown, Downtown to the Port, Port to MIA.

There reviews are really bad. Was considering but now not sure. Doesn't look like they do hotel to port either.

I was messaging with them. They quoted $10 a person for airport to hotel and port to airport.  They quoted $7 a person from hotel to port. Were staying less than 3 miles away from the port, so we may uber as that's a lot for 7 people for the short distance. I haven't booked them yet as our check-in isn't until late April. So I haven't fully decided what were going to do.

Posted (edited)

There is zero reason book anything from hotel to port. It is a 10-min drive, just do the Ubers. 

Airport to Hotel, I guess you would save a little bit a money. But given the reviews, I would not do it. The savings are not huge and there is not a huge hassle to just get two Uber XL. Miami Airport is close to Downtown, just traffic makes the drive longer sometimes. 

Edited by Flymia

We took Express Shuttle from port to MIA (rental car center) in December.  Dropped a couple of people off in a local hotel then straight to airport.  For our group of 7 it was $70.  We needed a rental car and it was cheaper and easier to get at the airport than downtown (and it would have been a pain to get the group to the rental center or get one and return to ship to pick the rest up).  Nice folks - texted and called to contact the driver for port pickup.