Concerto vs. Symphony MDR on Regal Princess

Is one better than the other?  Also which one if any are easier to navigate?  My wife and I both require the use of mobility scooters, so a more secluded area that is easy to get to is a real plus.  On Seabourn it was a breeze.  We had a table that was by the back entrance to the dining room and could park our scooters very close to our table.

Well...there are no "back entrances" to DRs on Princess ships that I am aware of.  The main entrance of *most* DRs are pretty much the same.  I've seen many passengers with scooters in the DR (any or all).  I don't think you'll have any issues.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruisinsince75 said:

Is one better than the other?  Also which one if any are easier to navigate?  My wife and I both require the use of mobility scooters, so a more secluded area that is easy to get to is a real plus.  On Seabourn it was a breeze.  We had a table that was by the back entrance to the dining room and could park our scooters very close to our table.

Symphony and Concerto are equally accessible. Both midship off the atrium.

Concerto may be slightly easier to get to as there's little action on deck 6 - photo gallery and Alfredo's are the only thing in the path, so to speak, as opposed to Symphony on 5/Plaza with Good Spirits, dancing, music, gelato, IC, etc all contributing to a bit of a logjam at times..

Allegro aft is isolated - you have to go across on deck 7/promenade deck all the way aft, take the elevator down and voila, there it is. Or take the aft elevators down from your stateroom. There isn't a lot of space in front of TB the doors to the dining room, but they have space inside to store scooters.. 

• Thanks 2

Reedprincess, thanks for explaining where the 3 MDR locations were, or possibly how to get to them.  I don't know why, and I have no problem with it, but my son started booking for himself and his wife, and then eventually was able to book the other 6 that are with them at the Symphony MDR. I was thinking it was closer to the end of the ship when I checking out what was on each deck, but it sounds like it is closer to the middle of the ship, and that is fine too. I'm glad he didn't book the Allegro this time, as I have done as you have mentioned on other cruise ships, walked the deck and then down the steps or taking an elevator just to get to the dining room.