Beverage package change person

I have the refreshment package but I would like to move the package to my partner instead of myself. 
I called but the rcl office is closed. Does anyone know if the package can be changed from my self to my partner over the phone or at guest services?

I don’t want to cancel and rebook since I got a better deal on Black Friday. 
thanks

I had called them to add the DBP to me (since my wife don’t drink alcohol) and they accidentally put DBP on my wife. When I called back to get it moved they refunded the original order and placed a new order with my name on. I would have thought if they could have just change the name they would have.

I don’t know if it is same for the refreshment package but the same system limitation may exist.

37 minutes ago, coolio111 said:

I have the refreshment package but I would like to move the package to my partner instead of myself. 
I called but the rcl office is closed. Does anyone know if the package can be changed from my self to my partner over the phone or at guest services?

thanks

38 minutes ago, coolio111 said:

thanks

Cruise planner purchases are assigned by guest number on the reservation and not by name.  I.e guest 1 or guest 2.  Switching names of guest 1 and 2 will move the package from one person to the other but then may affect other purchases.