Live from Scarlet Lady 2/11-2/16

Sherry84

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: . . When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

Sherry84 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Hi y’all, this is my first attempt at a live. It’s our fourth time on Scarlet Lady and this time we had a nice surprise of a XL terrace! 

image.jpg

• Like 6

We got to Port Miami at 1:35 and were the ship at 2:04. We have. DBE so that helped. This voyage is for DH birthday and Valentine’s Day is also this week so that should be fun. 

• Like 1

We had lunch at the dock, my favorite place on the ship. I had a golden horizon, one of my favorite drinks. The app is currently refusing to work so we’ll see how that goes. However I was able to book everything I had my heart set on so I’m happy. 😊

IMG_3641.jpeg

IMG_3640.jpeg

IMG_3639.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sherry84 said:

Hi y’all, this is my first attempt at a live. It’s our fourth time on Scarlet Lady and this time we had a nice surprise of a XL terrace! 

image.jpg

Following!  We board Scarlet Lady on the 21st so I’m interested to see your experiences.  What is your itinerary?

• Like 1

Dinner tonight was at The Wake, service was surprisingly quick, we were in and out in an hour flat. We had clam chowder, salt crusted dorade, filet, asparagus, and creamed spinach. 

IMG_3684.jpeg

IMG_3685.jpeg

IMG_3686.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

• Like 2

My DIL and I are planning Scarlet Lady for April. I am a little nervous as I have only been on Carnival.  I have read others about booking dinner beforehand hand and that is fine if we cancel and just grab something from the Galley instead.  What are optional for breakfast and lunch?  

I read that there is not a lot of options for indoor seating?  I can see us laying out in the sun and reading more than anything else.

Will Virgin status match?  When do we find out what nights the special nights and what we should wear?

Thank you as your pictures and information is helpful.

Edited by WhiteOptima
Error