Live from Scarlet Lady 2/11-2/16

Sherry84

6 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

My DIL and I are planning Scarlet Lady for April. I am a little nervous as I have only been on Carnival.  I have read others about booking dinner beforehand hand and that is fine if we cancel and just grab something from the Galley instead.  What are optional for breakfast and lunch?  

I read that there is not a lot of options for indoor seating?  I can see us laying out in the sun and reading more than anything else.

Will Virgin status match?  When do we find out what nights the special nights and what we should wear?

Thank you as your pictures and information is helpful.

@WhiteOptima we never had an issue booking the restaurants we want prior, but we do book as soon as they open up (I believe it’s 45 days for regular folk and 30 days for rock stars). For breakfast you can book The Wake or Razzle Dazzle on you board or you can go to the Galley. We usually do a bit a bit of both to mix it up. Not sure about status match, perhaps someone who has knowledge on that can better respond. You can find out the schedule of events on the virgin app and you can wear whatever you wish, no one judges. You will have a great time, just do what you want! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kpwhalen830 said:

Following! We are sailing on Friday. 

Can you post a picture of the laundry/dry cleaning prices? I can't seem to get anyone to give me pricing. 

Thanks for following! Here you go. 

IMG_3745.jpeg

Edited by Sherry84
  • Like 1