Quebec City Transportation

cheriberi

My 3 sisters and I are flying to Quebec City a few days in advance of our cruise & staying at the Hotel Clarendon. This will be our first visit to Quebec City & wonder what our transportation options are from the airport to our hotel? We are 4 women with our bags so I’m not sure a traditional taxi or Uber would be large enough. Looking for suggestions. TIA

4 hours ago, cheriberi said:

We are 4 women with our bags so I’m not sure a traditional taxi or Uber would be large enough. Looking for suggestions. TIA

They have UberXLs in Quebec which in my experience are mainly minivans with a few 3rd row SUVs. Should be enough room. Worse comes to worse you could always just split into two regular Ubers. I stopped using traditional taxis in Quebec because it is inconsistent who will take credit cards-- with Uber theres zero question. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really get to Quebec City (flights from my city are slim to none), but can get to Montreal.  I would need transport from Montreal (YUL) to my hotel in Quebec City (Hotel Port Royal).  I know it's a 3 hour trip.  Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Can't really get to Quebec City (flights from my city are slim to none), but can get to Montreal.  I would need transport from Montreal (YUL) to my hotel in Quebec City (Hotel Port Royal).  I know it's a 3 hour trip.  Any suggestions?

Your hotel is a 3-minute car ride or a 12-minute walk (flat with sidewalks) from the Gare du Palais, the combined train and bus station. If you're spending some time in Montreal, I would suggest train, but directly from YUL I believe they're is a direct bus.

• Thanks 1