Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

7pm. No sushi eaters here. Rip it out and put in an

emeril’s!

IMG_3034.jpeg

We were happy to have Bonsai Sushi as an option when we were on Pride. Emeril’s would be an awesome option. I would have a meal there everyday, breakfast/lunch/dinner since the hours vary and not predictable.

• Like 4

This is interesting because it was full on embarkation day with people playing checkers. It reminded me of the card room on Princess which was way bigger and always full.

But since then it’s had one or two tables in use. I always peek in because I’ve been waiting for it to be totally empty for a pic.

IMG_3071.thumb.jpeg.1607d1416d3f84659378a95c59fcc24b.jpeg

IMG_3070.thumb.jpeg.03b827e33caa8d07f218cf6dcdca78a0.jpeg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Download is half what it was on jubilee but still double what it used to be on ships. Upload is almost non-existent. You can still do it but instead of watching it upload like I did on jubilee, I start the upload and go about my business. It finishes later.

IMG_3026.jpeg

I thought all of the ships were switching to Starlink. Are the Spirit class ships the last ones, or is it taking a really long time to roll that out?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Linsuesue said:

I thought all of the ships were switching to Starlink. Are the Spirit class ships the last ones, or is it taking a really long time to roll that out?

I don’t know. That download is double what I got on the best ships a couple years ago. I have no problem watching videos.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This is interesting because it was full on embarkation day with people playing checkers. It reminded me of the card room on Princess which was way bigger and always full.

But since then it’s had one or two tables in use. I always peek in because I’ve been waiting for it to be totally empty for a pic.

IMG_3071.thumb.jpeg.1607d1416d3f84659378a95c59fcc24b.jpeg

IMG_3070.thumb.jpeg.03b827e33caa8d07f218cf6dcdca78a0.jpeg

If they use the Pride as a template this is the future Carnival Adventures shop location. 

• Like 2

Back to back comedy again.

I got the same seat as last night

IMG_3095.thumb.jpeg.770f864a11fc1337d574f1f856eda7e3.jpeg

IMG_3096.thumb.jpeg.7bf875a14417ee1c1e8035895fdb9d9e.jpeg

Mark Yaffee is hanging by the bar so when I grabbed this water I asked the bartender “Do you know anything about this comedian? I heard he SUCKS!” Just to see the reaction.

He laughed so I thought it was cool…but now I don’t know… I feel like he’s watching me or something.

IMG_3098.thumb.jpeg.fc33507a53f6bd1454832141742ee507.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 20

1 hour ago, Linsuesue said:

How do you sign up for the Soul Play crafts classes? Do you have to sign up for the whole week as soon as you board the ship? Do they get booked up immediately?

Looks like you do it in the app on the what’s happening schedule. Looks like they only do it on sea days. I would say get in early because they’re showing sold out for all days this cruise.

IMG_3093.thumb.jpeg.3d283d8790a7301122286ec5897aaa0a.jpeg

IMG_3094.thumb.jpeg.c2b740c755d3c56e5a36dea6e81d6c2e.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m going To go out on a limb and say today will be good. We will dock. My excursion with go. I say that because yesterday morning I could feel a constant ship rocking. They morning I don’t feel anything. There was a loud engine noise at 5:30am…which is why I haven’t booked an aft room in 8 years.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 10