Alot was added to the app today for our 2/24 cruise on VL

tbmrt

I guess the Festivals will come later.  None showing so far.

In the meantime, two things I want to clarify with this great group who always has the correct answers!

There is something called Flight Night but no info as to book on board and no explanation of what this is.  How does that work?

I thought we'd need to book Around the World with the Diva, but that is not showing "Book Onboard". Is that correct?

1 hour ago, tbmrt said:

I guess the Festivals will come later.  None showing so far.

In the meantime, two things I want to clarify with this great group who always has the correct answers!

There is something called Flight Night but no info as to book on board and no explanation of what this is.  How does that work?

I thought we'd need to book Around the World with the Diva, but that is not showing "Book Onboard". Is that correct?

Pretty sure Flight Night is either beer tasting or beer trivia. It’s something to do with beer. 

Around the World with the Diva in the Manor is first come, it’s a caberet type show so just find a seat yourself in the Manor before showtime.

• Like 1

No reservations needed for the Diva shows.  Depending on the Diva, they sometimes fill quickly.  Around the world is in The Manor, Bingo with is in the red room, the caberet show is in the roundabout area.  I'd show up 30 minutes early for each.  You do not need to buy cards for bingo with....you can sit and watch the show.