Connecting rooms with only 1 adult passenger?

I don't think you'll be able to do this online, if it is even possible.  You'll need to call or go through a TA.  @Ourusualbeach?

Now I've got to ask... what's the situation that prompts that one?  You'd be paying for four people (whichever room has one person would have to pay the supplement), right?  Why not just get a cabin that holds three?

Edited by S.A.M.J.R.

7 hours ago, zaylyn2590 said:

Is it possible, and if so, how... To book connecting rooms with only 1 adult and 2 children. Children are 7 and 14. 

You can probably put a fake adult in the second cabin (with one of the children). and have them be a no show. 

18 hours ago, zaylyn2590 said:

I guess i just want the space

I think you're right to think about this.  I did it for a recent booking, although we had 4.  The extra space and bathroom we're welcome.  (I did this for my sister's family)  One thing. They never used the connecting door.  (Oasis)  They liked the privacy of having that closed and the balcony divider open.

Yes it is possible! You have to call to do it. I believe If they are minors it has to be right next to or across from your cabin. We did it with our daughters. 

And yes you have to call to do this because they are minors.

Edited by toxicfairy

We used a travel agent. He was able to book my kids in their own room with a fake birthday and then call Royal to link the rooms and change the kid's birthday. This way their room key opens their room. Previously we did one adult and one kid in each room and the room keys were an issue, even after going to guest services onboard. They just gave us an extra set of key and the kid that had switched rooms had to carry 2 different cards (one adult's to open the room and their own seapass). Having 2 cards seems like it wouldn't be an issue but it was an annoyance when they would forget and then come in our room to get to theirs.

It’s possible by phone call. We just booked two connecting rooms—one for my husband and I, the other for our boys (3, 7, 13 at sailing) on the symphony in 2025. 

I was surprised because when I called I asked if we could split the adults to book two rooms and the representative was like “No need! The kids can be in their own room since it is next to yours.”

• Like 1