10,000 point Super Mario celebration guest prizes

I was on the cruise aug 6,2022 and as we were leaving our room to leave the ship we got a call from guest services that I needed to go down to see them. When I got there they said my name had been pulled and I won a free drink package for a future sailing. Today I boarded the ship and presented the certificate and I have been getting the run around. They keep saying they are checking but no one has seen one before. 

Did anyone else on  here win anything from that party and have you tried using it?  

2 hours ago, girlzillla said:

I was on the cruise aug 6,2022 and as we were leaving our room to leave the ship we got a call from guest services that I needed to go down to see them. When I got there they said my name had been pulled and I won a free drink package for a future sailing. Today I boarded the ship and presented the certificate and I have been getting the run around. They keep saying they are checking but no one has seen one before. 

Did anyone else on  here win anything from that party and have you tried using it?  

Send Royal a message on FB or X (Twitter)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, girlzillla said:

This is likely that no one has seen one before because no one has reached 10,000 before. 😁

2 hours ago, Seacruise said:

This is likely that no one has seen one before because no one has reached 10,000 before. 😁

Most every staff on every ship has heard of Mario.   He is well above 10,000 points by now.   He may be the only passenger who has over 10,000 points. 

I've never heard of anyone winning such a nice prize.   Good for the OP.  I hope it gets worked out. 

M

9 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Most every staff on every ship has heard of Mario.   He is well above 10,000 points by now.   He may be the only passenger who has over 10,000 points. 

I've never heard of anyone winning such a nice prize.   Good for the OP.  I hope it gets worked out. 

M

I think you missed my point.

Yes everyone should have heard of him. The point is how many prizes have ever been given out for reaching 10000. I suspect none before.

4 hours ago, Seacruise said:

I think you missed my point.

Yes everyone should have heard of him. The point is how many prizes have ever been given out for reaching 10000. I suspect none before.

Sorry, yes, I did miss your point.  The OP has an unusual situation, and I hope it gets straightened out.

m