What brand toiletries in Concierge?

Cruisegirl6

We were on Ascent and Concierge has C Bigelow, Lavender and Peppermint toiletries. Large pump bottles with shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, body wash. This is upgraded from the standard Bigelow in standard veranda cabins. We really liked it so much went on Amazon and purchased when we got home.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CardowMD said:

This is upgraded from the standard Bigelow in standard veranda cabins.

Toiletries in Celebrity's standard cabins are NOT Bigalow or any other branded label, just made for Celebrity products. 

1 hour ago, CardowMD said:

@kwokpot Thank you for that clarification. I thought I had seen a photo last year. I just remember people are complaining about one of the ingredients.

No worries. I actually investigated this when the Edge first debuted in 2018 and they started using the large grey wall mounted dispensers for the shower products. The bar soap was labeled 'LATHER' and there's a toiletries company named LATHER that many fine hotels and resorts use. I contacted that company via social media to see if they were making the toiletries for Celebrity, since none of the products had any particular manufacturer brand name. They said no, they are not doing business with Celebrity, so the the bar soap named Lather was more about a marketing name about it's function rather than a brand name. 

I remember the post you're referring to which was in reference to an ingredient in the bar soap that was an exfoliant which was questionable along with the general discussion that the toiletries were made in the PRC.  

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1