Health Questionnaire

Flnative9206

Just completed our online check-in (which was a very outdated interesting experience)… but did not see a link to the health questionnaire. Is this something that becomes accessible closer to the sailing date?  Or does it get filled out at the port check in counter? I am currently 29 days out. 

2 hours ago, Flnative9206 said:

Just completed our online check-in (which was a very outdated interesting experience)… but did not see a link to the health questionnaire. Is this something that becomes accessible closer to the sailing date?  Or does it get filled out at the port check in counter? I am currently 29 days out. 

The Health Questionnaire is a page for each passenger on the booking included in your eTicket, along with your Boarding Passes and your luggage tags. I don’t  print all the eTicket, just the boarding passes, the health questionnaires, the luggage tags, any on-board credit I have, and any pages that show the excursions or other item I pre purchased.

since you say you completed the online checkin you should now have the option to request your eTicket from the website. If you booked through a TA it’s far less tedious and frustrating to have him/her email it to you.

5 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

The Health Questionnaire is a page for each passenger on the booking included in your eTicket, along with your Boarding Passes and your luggage tags. I don’t  print all the eTicket, just the boarding passes, the health questionnaires, the luggage tags, any on-board credit I have, and any pages that show the excursions or other item I pre purchased.

since you say you completed the online checkin you should now have the option to request your eTicket from the website. If you booked through a TA it’s far less tedious and frustrating to have him/her email it to you.

Hey there! 
Yea when the email came through with the eTicket, all that was attached was the Embarkation form, Itinerary, and 4 luggage tags.. nothing else was attached. I’ll give it another week and see if an updated email comes in. I booked directly through the MSC site, which has definitely made it a little more tedious with some things. 

7 hours ago, Flnative9206 said:

Hey there! 
Yea when the email came through with the eTicket, all that was attached was the Embarkation form, Itinerary, and 4 luggage tags.. nothing else was attached. I’ll give it another week and see if an updated email comes in. I booked directly through the MSC site, which has definitely made it a little more tedious with some things. 

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I was just in the Seashore and got the Health Questionnaire in my documents, but others did not. The agent just asked those with no completed form the questions at check in. 

18 hours ago, Flnative9206 said:

Hey there! 

Same here!  We leave 17th of March.  I couldn't complete check in process due to problems uploading picture and credit card.  I have embark paper and luggage tags. Guess all else fails we will complete what's needed at the port.

2 hours ago, Fishwife2016 said:

Same here!  We leave 17th of March.  I couldn't complete check in process due to problems uploading picture and credit card.  I have embark paper and luggage tags. Guess all else fails we will complete what's needed at the port.

Have you tried clicking through leaving the picture off and choosing cash instead of a credit card (or clicking through leaving credit card info off)?  They almost always retake the pictures at check in anyway.  And many have found they still have to activate a credit card on board.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gizfish said:

Have you tried clicking through leaving the picture off and choosing cash instead of a credit card (or clicking through leaving credit card info off)?  They almost always retake the pictures at check in anyway.  And many have found they still have to activate a credit card on board.

It won't let me.  I'm not too worried, figure it out at the port, it's just frustrating.

7 hours ago, Fishwife2016 said:

It won't let me.  I'm not too worried, figure it out at the port, it's just frustrating.

The online process definitely needs work. luckily we found customer service to be very helpful.

They checked us in and I also discovered we did not have the questionnaire.

At the terminal they had me read a short document and state we weren’t sick.

This was just last weekend.

Have a great time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pamelanj said:

The online process definitely needs work. luckily we found customer service to be very helpful.

Have a great time!

Thank you!  I will give them a call tomorrow and see if anything can be done over the phone.

16 hours ago, Fishwife2016 said:

Thank you!  I will give them a call tomorrow and see if anything can be done over the phone.

Well technically you cannot attest over the phone NOW that you won't be sick when you cruise in the future.... 😉  The health questionnaire was/is supposed to be filled out right before sailing to attest to your health and exposure risk at the time of sailing.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

Well technically you cannot attest over the phone NOW that you won't be sick when you cruise in the future.... 😉  The health questionnaire was/is supposed to be filled out right before sailing to attest to your health and exposure risk at the time of sailing.

I understand what you're saying.  I wasn't implying doing the health questionnaire over the phone, just wanted to make sure everything else was in the system.  I'm assuming so since my embark form looks ok, just won't have tickets.

22 hours ago, pamelanj said:

Have a great time!

Just got off the phone with customer service.  Very helpful and friendly.  No wait time to reach a rep either, bonus points from me!  I was able to upload my picture on the app but it wouldn't scan my passport, kept saying it didn't match system.  However, my mom was able to complete check in from her app.  I called and come to find out that my mom's information was entered before mine so it put her passport information to mine as I am the person who booked the cruise and my name comes first.  Only took a couple minutes, she was able to attach mom's passport number to her embark info.  She emailed me a completed Embark Form and now we are all set!

• Like 1