Extended balconies on Vista

Banti

11 hours ago, CruisingIGo said:

Only loungers for PH extended balconies…… only 2 chairs & small table for lower categories.

+1. Our solution was to pack a folding step stool. Fits easily in large luggage when folded flat and does not weigh too much. One of us used the stool and one the small table. Not as nice as the lounge chairs, but passable for us. YMMV

We sailed Vista November 2023 in an extended balcony concierge cabin….. so no loungers.   I used the 4 cushions (from the 2 veranda chairs) and made my own “lounger” on the veranda deck.  It was very comfy.

23 hours ago, Banti said:

Do the extended balcony staterooms on Vista come with lounge chairs (like they now have on Marina and Riviera)?

Not in Concierge class.We had one in Jan. Easily could have fit 2 longers, this causes issues when the wash the balconies, however. Next year we're in an extended balcony in Penthouse.I wanted one of the 2 wrap around balconies, but they were sold out. We should have loungers in the normal extended PH balconies.These balconies are considerably larger than other PH balconies. I will make a point of requesting them if they are not provided.

On 2/21/2024 at 5:56 PM, rbtan said:

Not in Concierge class.We had one in Jan. Easily could have fit 2 longers, this causes issues when the wash the balconies, however. Next year we're in an extended balcony in Penthouse.I wanted one of the 2 wrap around balconies, but they were sold out. We should have loungers in the normal extended PH balconies.These balconies are considerably larger than other PH balconies. I will make a point of requesting them if they are not provided.

On 2/23/2024 at 8:05 AM, soccermom123 said:

I was on Vista in December 2023 in cabin 7123 with two loungers and two chairs and a small table on the extended balcony.

We were in 8162. No loungers there

On 2/23/2024 at 9:05 AM, soccermom123 said:

I was on Vista in December 2023 in cabin 7123 with two loungers and two chairs and a small table on the extended balcony.

We are booked on Vista for next February in PH2 #7114.  Glad to hear that loungers are on the extended balcony.  Any problems with noise from below, since we are over the dining room?  Thanks.

4 hours ago, SandyKnits said:

We are booked on Vista for next February in PH2 #7114.  Glad to hear that loungers are on the extended balcony.  Any problems with noise from below, since we are over the dining room?  Thanks.

We didn't see any loungers on the extended balcony in the penthouses. The only penthouse suites that have the loungers are the 2 wrap around balcony Penthouses at the rear end of the ship. We booked an extended balcony PH directly below us for next Feb. but did not see any loungers on it. If all goes well(waiting for Kidney transplant)We'll ask to have 2 put on the balcony. if not there.We did see loungers carried by staff to one of the PH extended balconies near us, so I know it can be done.

6 hours ago, SandyKnits said:

We were on the Vista, PH2 #7116 in January, 2024 for 22 days in the  Caribbean.  We had the extended balcony with two loungers, two chairs and two tables.   The balcony is huge!  We also had the chance to check out the aft wrap around balcony on deck 7 and it also had the two loungers, two chairs, and two tables.   Our butler told us the only large extended balconies are on the aft Deck 7.  Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Just now, seaventuregal said:

We were on the Vista, PH2 #7116 in January, 2024 for 22 days in the  Caribbean.  We had the extended balcony with two loungers, two chairs and two tables.   The balcony is huge!  We also had the chance to check out the aft wrap around balcony on deck 7 and it also had the two loungers, two chairs, and two tables.   Our butler told us the only large extended balconies are on the aft Deck 7.  Hope this helps.

We also had no noise from the dining room below or the rooms next door or from the hallway.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SandyKnits said:

We booked this room for the 2025 Vista transatlantic in November.  

In January we were on Vista in #7107, which is the narrow balcony next to the #7109, which definitely had loungers.

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently in a concierge balcony cabin #7007 on Vista and have the extended balcony with two loungers, two chairs and a table.  We love this cabin and have been using the loungers every day. Having the extra long balcony is awesome and we would definitely book this cabin again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2024 at 12:09 AM, Sharkray said:

We are currently in a concierge balcony cabin #7007 on Vista and have the extended balcony with two loungers, two chairs and a table.  We love this cabin and have been using the loungers every day. Having the extra long balcony is awesome and we would definitely book this cabin again. 

That's good to hear because they didn't have the loungers in any extended Concierge balconies last May.  The extended ph balconies on Deck 7 have had 2 loungers from the start.

Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2024 at 12:09 AM, Sharkray said:

We had the extended Concierge balcony, which certainly could hold loungers, but did not have them.We saw a couple loungers being carried down the hall from us. I think if you somehow can convince your attendant, I think you may be able to get them. If you do you had better tip them well for providing what is normally not available.

Edited by rbtan
additions

13 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

That's good to hear because they didn't have the loungers in any extended Concierge balconies last May.  The extended ph balconies on Deck 7 have had 2 loungers from the start.

Yes. We chose the PH-2 directly below us for next Jan.