Luggage Tags

Ciadan

On 2/21/2024 at 1:06 PM, 2BACRUISER said:

I just print the cunard ones off do the origami then laminate and staple and tape. La voilà 👌😉

This is what I do. Once folded and glued on decent thickness paper and taped over they are so strong you can pick one's case up by the label.

Regards John

Silly question (first time Cunarder next fall,): if we use the Luggage Forward Service, do we still use those luggage tags? Thank you in advance! 

Edited by Meliador

15 hours ago, Meliador said:

Silly question (first time Cunarder next fall,): if we use the Luggage Forward Service, do we still use those luggage tags? Thank you in advance! 

Not silly at all. Luggage Forward provides oversized tags but the cabin number is not very prominent so we also use the Cunard tags (on a different handle; the LF tags are seriously huge!) so the onboard luggage handlers have something familiar to use. The first time we used LF I thought I saw something about not having other tags. I haven't seen this notice since, so probably they meant to get rid of airline routing tags/stickers; or I'm just an idiot. We shipped without the Cunard tags and one of our bags got misrouted to a neighboring cabin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Another first time Cunard cruiser, with a question I don’t think has been asked/answered on this board… must luggage tags be printed before arriving at the terminal? By the time we could complete online check in we’d already left home. I know of three other cruise lines that will hand write the tags if not already attached. Will Cunard do the same thing? I realize it slows the embarkation process down and don’t want to be inconsiderate of my fellow passengers, but also would prefer, if possible, to avoid trying to track down a computer we can login on and print the tags while we’re traveling international. Thanks for the guidance and advice.

3 minutes ago, SnapdragonSailor said:

Another first time Cunard cruiser, with a question I don’t think has been asked/answered on this board… must luggage tags be printed before arriving at the terminal? By the time we could complete online check in we’d already left home. I know of three other cruise lines that will hand write the tags if not already attached. Will Cunard do the same thing? I realize it slows the embarkation process down and don’t want to be inconsiderate of my fellow passengers, but also would prefer, if possible, to avoid trying to track down a computer we can login on and print the tags while we’re traveling international. Thanks for the guidance and advice.

They can print them for you. They have to for those lucky people who get upgraded on checkin.

• Like 1