Upgrade ?

SAB017

9 minutes ago, SAB017 said:

included Signature package  to Have it all package, is this possible ?

Do you mean upgrading the Signature Beverage Package (included with the Have it All Package) to the Elite Beverage Package?   Then yes, it can be upgraded, but only when onboard the ship and you must upgrade before using the Signature package for any drinks.  So almost your first job onboard!

Both people in stateroom must upgrade.  It may not be good value to upgrade, as you can just pay the difference between the menu price and the $11 allowance (+18% gratuity).  

Check the bar prices before commiting.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/

7 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Do you mean upgrading the Signature Beverage Package (included with the Have it All Package) to the Elite Beverage Package?   Then yes, it can be upgraded, but only when onboard the ship and you must upgrade before using the Signature package for any drinks.  So almost your first job onboard!

Both people in stateroom must upgrade.  It may not be good value to upgrade, as you can just pay the difference between the menu price and the $11 allowance (+18% gratuity).  

Check the bar prices before commiting.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/

euh no...we have a cruise booked and the price includes a Signature drink Package, my question is : can I upgrade to Have it All package ? 

1 minute ago, SAB017 said:

euh no...we have a cruise booked and the price includes a Signature drink Package, my question is : can I upgrade to Have it All package ? 

I am going to tread lightly here as you are in Europe and the rules are different than in North America.

Here, it’s the HIA that is included in the price not the Signature Package.  I suspect you would be expected to buy HIA.  Best bet would be to contact your TA and inquire.

3 minutes ago, SAB017 said:

Ok, that is something I have not seen recently.    I am sure you could upgrade, but would it be worth it?  Currently the price for HIA is €65 per day per person.  You already have the main feature of the package (Signature Beverage Pack).  The upgrade would only get you (a) basic wifi/internet; (b) credit towards overpriced shore excursions; and (c) a free meal or two in a speciality restaurant.  Is there really value in that 'upgrade'?

Just now, kazu said:

I am going to tread lightly here as you are in Europe and the rules are different than in North America.

Here, it’s the HIA that is included in the price not the Signature Package.  I suspect you would be expected to buy HIA.  Best bet would be to contact your TA and inquire.

TA cannot do it..sends me to Holland America, difficult to contact them in Europe, chat does not work, telefone number only to sell future cruise.......maybe ask when on board?

@SAB017 Have you downloaded the HAL Navigator app?

That offers the oportunity to purchase Have it All.  The price is €65 per day per person (for 2 in a cabin).

Did you try to sign into the HAL website.  You can 'Manage your cruise' from there.

Did you try calling 00 800 1873 1873  (HAL Rotterdam)?  

3 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Ok, that is something I have not seen recently.    I am sure you could upgrade, but would it be worth it?  Currently the price for HIA is €65 per day per person.  You already have the main feature of the package (Signature Beverage Pack).  The upgrade would only get you (a) basic wifi/internet; (b) credit towards overpriced shore excursions; and (c) a free meal or two in a speciality restaurant.  Is there really value in that 'upgrade'?

yes I think so, wi fi is already 200€ for the cruise and the price difference between the 2 packages is 168€ ...so 

2 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

That offers the oportunity to purchase Have it All.  The price is €65 per day per person (for 2 in a cabin).

Did you try to sign into the HAL website.  You can 'Manage your cruise' from there.

yes do have the Navigator app-tried to purchase Have it All-price for 2 : 1820€ .so it takes not in account my Signature Package

4 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

is this a European tel number?

11 minutes ago, SAB017 said:

is this a European tel number?

ok - 910 € per person ......telephone Holland america, that not worth it( on the website the diffferece between the two packages is 200€ for the cruise)

5 minutes ago, SAB017 said:

ok - 910 € per person ......telephone Holland america, that not worth it( on the website the diffferece between the two packages is 200€ for the cruise)

Again they are not allowing you the amount already paid!

Did you puchase the cruise from a travel agent?  Can you ask them to refund the price of the Signature Beverage Pack or part of the cost?

4 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Again they are not allowing you the amount already paid!

Did you puchase the cruise from a travel agent?  Can you ask them to refund the price of the Signature Beverage Pack or part of the cost?

gone try when boarding -let you know