Has anyone cruised Japan with AZamara

MomC

I am looking to book a cruise which does Japan in 2025.   I have narrowed it down to Azamara and Oceania.  Any feedback would be welcomed.

Thanks for your willingness to share your experiences.

Mom C

There is an excellent blog from the Japan cruises on Azamara from last March and April.   It is on page 5 and is entitled, "Japan - do tell".   Hopefully it will give you more information about the ports etc and be of help in your decision making.

1 hour ago, Jay19 said:

There is an excellent blog from the Japan cruises on Azamara from last March and April.   It is on page 5 and is entitled, "Japan - do tell".   Hopefully it will give you more information about the ports etc and be of help in your decision making.

You can also find it by searching 'this forum' for the word Japan.

We did a Japan intensive in 2019.   Absolutely wonderful cruise (and our last Azamara until this coming June, because of the pandemic)    So I cannot speak for current Azamara (it was before the sale of Azamara).   We also stopped in Russia, which isn't an option now.   However, we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise, which started in Anchorage.   The port times in Japan were generous and that is something we always look at when choosing a cruise.  We've been on Oceania too and one cruise was good and one horrible (surprisingly bad food and questionable changes to our itinerary) but not to Japan. 

We did B2B last year on the Quest, Tokyo to Tokyo to Singapore and it was perfect to enjoy this country. We had special events on the ship and amazing sail away in each ports. Go for it, you won’t regret it!

On 2/25/2024 at 7:49 AM, Henk123 said:

Why not look at Regent also? That is really all included

The itineraries weren’t as good as AZ and O.  I love Regent, but on this trip, itinerary really drives the cruise.

• Like 1