Sun Princess Mini-suite Cabana Bathroom

1 hour ago, Teechur said:

I've read that only full suites will have bathtubs on the Sun Princess.

Yes, except for the lowest category suite - the Signature Suite - which is the size of a mini suite with shower only.

I do think we have determined that the bathroom is a bit larger in the regular mini-suites.  But, basically the same type of bathroom, with a walk-in shower.

However, the 'Cabana' mini-suites are different than the regular mini-suites.

The cabana suites are a bit larger, but that is because they are basically the same cabin as a deluxe balcony. (with the standard small bath) with the 'cabana' added on.    I don't think we can know this for certain.

Can't wait to get first hand feedback on the SUN!!!

Edited by Wishing on a star

We will have to wait and see what actual users think of the cabana mini suite. As I pointed out in another thread, if the cabana sofa makes into a sofa bed, or if one occupant is an early riser, and the other, a late sleeper, it might be useful.

Otherwise, why choose a smaller cabin with a smaller bathroom in order to have a tiny sunroom when there are nicer spaces all over the ship??

3 hours ago, Teechur said:

We will have to wait and see what actual users think of the cabana mini suite. As I pointed out in another thread, if the cabana sofa makes into a sofa bed, or if one occupant is an early riser, and the other, a late sleeper, it might be useful.

Otherwise, why choose a smaller cabin with a smaller bathroom in order to have a tiny sunroom when there are nicer spaces all over the ship??

Cabanas are 330sf.  Mini suites are roughly 300sf. The tiny sunroom makes for an extended balcony or bedroom.  Some Cabanas come with Reserve perks.  Some may value C1 for direct cabana deck access.  We chose C2 for privacy while still getting cabana deck access and Reserve perks.

Its all what horse best suits your course.  Personally, tubs are worthless to me.  A bigger bathroom with two sinks and/or more storage has some value though. Everyone has different priorities.  Its why so many room classes exist.

Edited by SleeStack1
  • Like 1