Pre paying gratuities

mduffy1834

Going on our first MSC in April.  We have cruised a lot and usually pre-pay our daily gratuities.  Can this be done with MSC?  Tried looking online and on their website but could not find anything.  Do I need to call beforehand?

Thanks for any help - please, no comments about removing daily service charges or how horrible these are.  We pay the charges and then give cash to those individuals who have made the cruise better (room attendant, servers at meals, bartenders, etc)  No judging - to each his own.

I think it depends on where you're booking from. As a UK guest, we often see a cruise fare quoted with the gratuities already included but I believe the best alternative if you don't have that is to make a quick phone call and just pay prior that way. There always pretty good on the phone lines at helping!

Hope you have a great cruise!

16 hours ago, mduffy1834 said:

Going on our first MSC in April.  We have cruised a lot and usually pre-pay our daily gratuities.  Can this be done with MSC?  Tried looking online and on their website but could not find anything.  Do I need to call beforehand?

In the US booked directly with MSC you have to call MSC to pay gratuities before boarding and if you booked through a TA then call your TA. 

• Like 3