Aqua fitness classes

I know that several years ago, water fitness classes were hosted by an independent travel company, and led by private instructors (not Royal staff.) In such cases, these classes were not open to all guests, only to those who booked their cabins through them. 

25 minutes ago, superduper123 said:

I know that several years ago, water fitness classes were hosted by an independent travel company, and led by private instructors (not Royal staff.) In such cases, these classes were not open to all guests, only to those who booked their cabins through them. 

On the cruises I've been on, they've been hosted by the sports staff - so the same people who run the stretching classes and the rock wall.

California Traveler - Yes -

Offered on many cruises and led by RC activities staff.  Check the daily planner. Usually offered around 9AM.   Pool is usually too deep for me so lots of treading water. Unless they are doing an exercise where one holds on to the side of the pool, they don't like anyone too close to the sides, in case the ship rocks too much.  Classes are short, maybe 30 minutes.    I enjoy the classes and go often.  Oh - they are complementary. 

M