Laundry Bags on the Edge

capecodollie

I've searched the boards for this topic with no luck.  We're sailing on the Edge in April after spending a few days in Hawaii.  My wife was wondering if the ship offers a deal on a laundry bag at sometime during the 10 day cruise.  Any info will be appreciated.

Laundry packages can be pre-purchased on the website at a small discount, you may find a nice discount during a flash sale.  I purchased dry cleaning for 12 items at a 45% discount, so was reasonable to me.

1 hour ago, Tyler414 said:

Laundry packages can be pre-purchased on the website at a small discount, you may find a nice discount during a flash sale.  I purchased dry cleaning for 12 items at a 45% discount, so was reasonable to me.

Have you used this yet?  I purchased this for a cruise last November and when on the ship I found out it was a 1 time use, meaning you could sent up to 12 items but you could only send out 1 time.  We mistakenly thought we could send out 4 or 5 items early in the cruise  and then later in the cruise send out more.  So we ended up cancelling the package. 

9 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Have you used this yet?  I purchased this for a cruise last November and when on the ship I found out it was a 1 time use, meaning you could sent up to 12 items but you could only send out 1 time.  We mistakenly thought we could send out 4 or 5 items early in the cruise  and then later in the cruise send out more.  So we ended up cancelling the package. 

I have not, but I assumed its a one time use.  I'm on a 10 day cruise, so plan is to get day 1-3 stuff out on day 4 and hopefully back day 6.  Not sure I'll use up the 12 items, but with the discount I got, it's comparable to what I pay locally for dry cleaning.

4 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

I agree...just keep an eye open for a Laundry Special...and jump on it if it happens 

How is one informed if there is a flash sale on something pre-cruise?  I missed the one for WiFi, which I stumbled on just by chance.  We booked our 4/18/24 cruise through a TA-- we have never had any communication from email or any other way.

14 hours ago, lsok said:

How is one informed if there is a flash sale on something pre-cruise?  I missed the one for WiFi, which I stumbled on just by chance.  We booked our 4/18/24 cruise through a TA-- we have never had any communication from email or any other way.

Not sure what your e-mail preferences are for Celebrity, but I get the emails, and I keep an eye on their website. Like today only 2/29 they have up to 29% off select items.

• 2 weeks later...

Often thru the course of the sailing they offer a special discount, something akin to "all you can fit in the bag for X$'s". 

Just off a 12 night sailing in OZ on Edge and it never appeared, so not sure if they have done away with this as well?