San Juan Itineraries for Winter 2024

robertsammons

1 minute ago, -The-True-North- said:

Not out right absurd or laughable,like the last bunch of launches. However, not deal or an instant buy. Those days are over sadly.

Agreed really enjoyed the bargains there's been but it's looking a bit more difficult to justify now.

• Like 1

I was up at 3am EST to look at these - I would happily have booked any one of them, but was really eyeing the 11 day. I was ok with pricing - not as good as the last 3 I have sailed by a long shot, but better than the current one I booked for Feb 2025. Unfortunately, none of the dates quite lined up. I did consider switching my Feb 2025 for the 11 day, but I already stacked on some add-ons as well as a bunch of bonus bar tab and locked in a great price for my Miami hotel, so I didn't want to lose all that. Oh well. I will await the repositionings and see if things fall into place that way!

45 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I was up at 3am EST to look at these - I would happily have booked any one of them, but was really eyeing the 11 day.

I somewhat liked the 11 day as well (and really like that it goes to Columbia), but my wife and I are stuck in a bit of a bind with the ships.  We've sailed on Resilient Lady once already and our upcoming cruise from Portsmouth to Barcelona is also on her.  So I don't know that we want a 3rd go with the same shows and such.  The one other down side to the 11 day is that we've been to most of those ports on RCL, but that was over 20 years ago so repeating those wouldn't be a huge issue.

• Like 1