B2B soda carry on question

jedi bobs

Alcohol and Beverage Policy
The same policy applies - click here for details. You are entitled to bring onboard the same quantity as stated in the policy, per guest, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins. 

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633

• Thanks 1

Only 1x 12pk pp, however, I learned recently that you apparently can replenish your stock on port days. Meaning if you get off the ship while in port you can bring another 12pk back on.

So, you could bring your "second" 12pk on for your second cruise after embarkation day of the first.

Edited by bg2310
  • Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 11:49 AM, bg2310 said:

Only 1x 12pk pp, however, I learned recently that you apparently can replenish your stock on port days. Meaning if you get off the ship while in port you can bring another 12pk back on.

So, you could bring your "second" 12pk on for your second cruise after embarkation day of the first.

NO, you can definitely bring both 12 packs on board with you at the start of the first cruise.  I just got off of a back to back and brought two per person on board at the start of the first cruise, all we had to do was explain to security that we were back to back.  

• Like 2

On 2/28/2024 at 3:50 PM, jedi bobs said:

I know that I can carry on 1 12 pack PP, but on a B2B can I carry on 2 per person?

I did... And if they were to say anything, I would have let them know I'm on back to back...

On 3/1/2024 at 7:31 AM, groundloop said:

NO, you can definitely bring both 12 packs on board with you at the start of the first cruise.  I just got off of a back to back and brought two per person on board at the start of the first cruise, all we had to do was explain to security that we were back to back.  

Did you also bring 2 bottles of wine per person too?