Is there Lunch in the MDR on Radiance?

I can't find lunch menus for the MDR for our upcoming cruise on the Radiance, do they serve lunch? I found something about Brunch in the MDR on sea days, is this something they do on the Radiance?

12 hours ago, RFerrington said:

On Radiance now.  They do not have lunch on sea days….it is brunch only.  On port days the MDR is not open for lunch.

When does brunch start and stop? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, doghog said:

When does brunch start and stop? 

Lol.  I’ll have to come back tomorrow and let you know.  I’m sure there’s a way to look at the dining schedule for days other than the current day, but I’m not smart enough to figure out how !  Tomorrow is a sea day so I will look at the brunch times tomorrow morning and port back.  Sorry for the delay.  Tech-challenged and so I am also an app-loather.  …and it hates me back. 😵😵😂

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RFerrington said:

Lol.  I’ll have to come back tomorrow and let you know.  I’m sure there’s a way to look at the dining schedule for days other than the current day, but I’m not smart enough to figure out how !  Tomorrow is a sea day so I will look at the brunch times tomorrow morning and port back.  Sorry for the delay.  Tech-challenged and so I am also an app-loather.  …and it hates me back. 😵😵😂

Thanks. No biggie. I not an app fan either. Enjoy your cruise. Cheers. 🍻

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/29/2024 at 2:34 PM, RFerrington said:

On Radiance now.  They do not have lunch on sea days….it is brunch only.  On port days the MDR is not open for lunch.

So the MDR doesn't do lunch at all then? Lunch is only in the Windjammer?

2 hours ago, mo-chuck said:

The app, set to the current sailing, should list the operating hours of dining venues.

BTW, if you want replies, it usually works better to resurrect threads during working hours on US East Coast time.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mo-chuck said:

There will always be some kind of lunch meal in the MDR on sea days....whether it's lunch or brunch.

We've noticed many times rather than a breakfast and lunch meal, there is a brunch.  Most often, but not always, it is on (just) one or two  but not all sea days.   The other days there is generally breakfast and lunch.   The brunch menu includes lunch items and closes just 30 minutes earlier than traditional lunch. 

M

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The app, set to the current sailing, should list the operating hours of dining venues.

BTW, if you want replies, it usually works better to resurrect threads during working hours on US East Coast time.

I live in Australia whic is 14 hours ahead of US east coast and don't expect immediate answers. When I got up this morning (now) I had 7 notifications from questions I had asked last night.
I also don't have the app.

Edited by mo-chuck

20 minutes ago, mo-chuck said:

I live in Australia which is 14 hours ahead of US east coast and don't expect immediate answers.

Many times, once a thread goes off the front page of the RCI section (easy for a thread posted during off hours in the US), it is rarely seen my most, so it's not a matter of an immediate, but perhaps no answer.

If would be a good idea to get the app.

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Many times, once a thread goes off the front page of the RCI section (easy for a thread posted during off hours in the US), it is rarely seen my most, so it's not a matter of an immediate, but perhaps no answer.

If would be a good idea to get the app.

Its never been a problem for me in the 15 years I've been posting here.