Windstar star breeze cabin 528

BrookeJ75

Hello All

have booked a Tahiti cruise for October 2025. Yes I know a long way off but for my 50th. I have read reviews that mention if you do get sea sick to book mid ship on lower deck. I also have read that the older rooms have a better layout with the bed next to the bathroom. This room also has a bath.

would be interested if anyone has stayed in this room and if there is any noise from the elevator or what looks to be a walkway or dead space on one side of the room. 

TIA

Have not been in that suite but we were in the deluxe suite across from 528 which is directly next to the elevator. We never had problems with noise.

8 hours ago, BrookeJ75 said:

Hello All

have booked a Tahiti cruise for October 2025. Yes I know a long way off but for my 50th. I have read reviews that mention if you do get sea sick to book mid ship on lower deck. I also have read that the older rooms have a better layout with the bed next to the bathroom. This room also has a bath.

would be interested if anyone has stayed in this room and if there is any noise from the elevator or what looks to be a walkway or dead space on one side of the room. 

TIA

If you are concerned about sea sickness, middle ship and fresh air helps so room with the balcony, they are not big but the air is helpful. We like the old cabin configuration, bed when you enter the room, sitting area near the balcony, think this would be a much better configuration if you tend to get sea sick. Have a fabulous trip, we did Tahiti on the Spirit, all so beautiful. Happy Sailing

4 hours ago, Strenz said:

We like the old cabin configuration, bed when you enter the room, sitting area near the balcony, think this would be a much better configuration if you tend to get sea sick.

This is a good point.  Minimal ship movement is felt the closer you are to all centers of gravity.  Midship.  Low deck.  Also closest to the center hall.  In the old configuration your bed is closer to the hall, so that makes your 'rough sea retreat' a little bit smoother.