Reliable shuttle from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport

Can anyone recommend a reliable shuttle from pier back to airport? Our flight is at 3pm. How long is this trip? What is approx cost? This is our first time arriving in Seattle. We departed from a different city.

We've used Seattle Express. From the pre cruise hotel to the pier and from the pier to the airport. No issues. On time and informative with any details. I don't remember the cost. We plan on using them again in September. 

OP, do look in whether your flight home qualifies for the free Port Valet luggage service.

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

If your flight isn't until 3PM, you might consider spending a few hours in Seattle before heading to the airport.  If you are able to send your luggage ahead with Port Valet, you could visit Pike Place Market, or maybe the Museum of Flight (which is about 2/3 the way to SeaTac Airport)  You could take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to either Pike Place Market, or the Museum of Flight. If you did do the Market, you could walk to one of the light rail stations afterwards (Westlake or University St Station) to take the train to SeaTac.  If you go to the Museum of Flight, you would need to take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to the airport.

https://www.museumofflight.org/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mhlcanada said:

Is the light rail stop close to the Pier?

No, You would have to take a taxi.

32 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

OP, do look in whether your flight home qualifies for the free Port Valet luggage service.

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

If your flight isn't until 3PM, you might consider spending a few hours in Seattle before heading to the airport.  If you are able to send your luggage ahead with Port Valet, you could visit Pike Place Market, or maybe the Museum of Flight (which is about 2/3 the way to SeaTac Airport)  You could take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to either Pike Place Market, or the Museum of Flight. If you did do the Market, you could walk to one of the light rail stations afterwards (Westlake or University St Station) to take the train to SeaTac.  If you go to the Museum of Flight, you would need to take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to the airport.

https://www.museumofflight.org/

I would add Chihuly Garden and Glass near the base of the Space Needle. You really do not want to spend 5 hours at Seatac.

https://www.chihulygardenandglass.com/

44 minutes ago, SC LTC said:

Thank you for the info, which is cheaper taxi, Uber or Seattle express?

I don't use Uber but believe there's a way to check rates on the app. World Taxi Meter (dot) com shows the approximate fare for a taxi from Pier 91 to Seatac at $60 - that could vary depending on traffic conditions and number of passengers. From Pier 66 to Seatac quotes $49. Seattle Express quotes $27 per person for one way shuttle.

4 minutes ago, DogLover said:

I don't use Uber but believe there's a way to check rates on the app. World Taxi Meter (dot) com shows the approximate fare for a taxi from Pier 91 to Seatac at $60 - that could vary depending on traffic conditions and number of passengers. From Pier 66 to Seatac quotes $49. Seattle Express quotes $27 per person for one way shuttle.

I’m leaving from pier 66

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 1:29 PM, SC LTC said:

Thank you for the info, which is cheaper taxi, Uber or Seattle express?

Seattle has regulated carshare services to the point that they are basically the same cost as taxis, within a few dollars per ride.  I prefer the carshare services, Uber or Lyft, the experience is nearly identical.  The vehicles are cleaner, the drivers are more personable, and the experience is cashless.  It isn't uncommon for a taxi driver to pick you up and take you someplace then treat you, or your luggage, like dirt when they drop you off because you are paying with plastic.  Uber and Lyft eliminate the hassle of paying for the ride at the end of the ride because the app handles it all.  All it takes to check rates for any of the car share services is to download the app and then use the map to locate your beginning and ending point, and you'll get a rate albeit for the moment you are looking.  A little advice from some recent experience, don't schedule rides rides in advance, like the night before your trip to the port from the hotel; the ride will usually cost you more than if you request the ride when you are ready to head to the port.  My experience is that there is a premium charged for scheduled rides.

On 3/4/2024 at 2:37 PM, SC LTC said:

I’m leaving from pier 66

Pier 66 is within the hotel zone so Yellow Cab has flat rate for $40 from there to the airport. We’ve used it a couple times and it has been reliable. We did pay a bit more, maybe $42, due to traffic.