Liberty of the seas shows

Hi all - for the short 3-4 day library of the seas shows, are reservations needed?  I don’t see an option in the cruise planner.

I’m sure the comedy shows won’t be an issue but does the life show and Saturday night fever book up?  Do we need to arrive very early?

Thank you.

39 minutes ago, cusematt4 said:

Would 20 min early suffice for an ice shoe and Saturday night fever?  Or even earlier for good seats?

just reyurned from B2B ... surprised how empty venues were 15 mins pre show .

Cheers

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, cusematt4 said:

Would 20 min early suffice for an ice shoe and Saturday night fever?  Or even earlier for good seats?

It depends on how much it matters where you sit. If it doesn’t, just before showtime is fine. If it does, doors open 40-45 min before the show. 

And please be nice and arrive before the show starts and there are lights in the theater. 

Edited by alfaeric

1 hour ago, alfaeric said:

It depends on how much it matters where you sit. If it doesn’t, just before showtime is fine. If it does, doors open 40-45 min before the show.

We were showing up 10-15 minutes before showtime and sitting 4th row isle . 

There were however more kids on this sailing than i have ever seen  , so maybe more families were not attending...??

11 hours ago, cusematt4 said:

Thanks!  How was the entertainment and live music?  Hope you had a great cruise.

Entertainment was as expected . Saturday Night Fever was good , Only watched the family friendly version of the comedian , which was OK. He did have a gentleman in front of me LITERALLY sweating bullets , which I had never witnessed before . It was like watching something from a cartoon , so that was something . The Juggler was amaziing , but I could have done without the LOOONG video he played down memory lane

CHeers , hope you have a great cruise