NA “adult” beverage options on the Beyond?

Does the Beyond carry Ritual or other NA spirit alternatives the bar staff can use to make NA versions of classic cocktails that taste reasonably close?

any interesting mocktails beyond variants of “fruity summer beverages”? (nothing wrong with them, just looking for other options to pair with meals)

what about NA beers? any Brew Dog or Athletic?

Thanks!

Even though they are called NAthere is some residual  alcohol in most of them and they are not available on the zero proof packages.  The ships do carry some NA beers and FRE wines.  I have never seen any spirit alternatives on board.

37 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Even though they are called NAthere is some residual  alcohol in most of them and they are not available on the zero proof packages.  The ships do carry some NA beers and FRE wines.  I have never seen any spirit alternatives on board.

Residual alcohol is fine as we are looking for personal not religious reasons.

Post title should’ve been “low/trace alcohol” instead of “NA” as that can be read too strictly. 

I was hoping that there would be some alternatives as Ritual indicated they were on the Ascent but i have seen no other reference to their presence. 

thanks

I have been offered a non-alcoholic Gin in Retreat.    I'm sure it is available elsewhere. 

Personal Opinion -  It was the most disgusting thing I have ever drank.

They do have Fre - Non-Alcoholic Bubbly, White, White Zinfandel and Red as well as a O'Douel's and Heineken Zero

As for Mock Cocktails --- most bartenders can make a Virgin out of almost anything on the Menu - of course a Virgin Martini may just be an olive in a glass.

3 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I have been offered a non-alcoholic Gin in Retreat.    I'm sure it is available elsewhere. 

Personal Opinion -  It was the most disgusting thing I have ever drank.

They do have Fre - Non-Alcoholic Bubbly, White, White Zinfandel and Red as well as a O'Douel's and Heineken Zero

As for Mock Cocktails --- most bartenders can make a Virgin out of almost anything on the Menu - of course a Virgin Martini may just be an olive in a glass.

That is disappointing. how long ago was the gin offered?

I’ve also seen the statement that they can make a virgin out of almost anything… but that is a very misleading statement if they are only omitting the alcohol as the taste will be completely different and to your point might be an empty glass.

disappointing that with so many options on the market today, they limit themselves to what was available 5-10 years ago. 

their sister company silversea has blogs on being able to make alcohol free negronis that taste like their alcoholic variant. /end-rant 🙂

43 minutes ago, NekoChef said:

I’ve also seen the statement that they can make a virgin out of almost anything… but that is a very misleading statement if they are only omitting the alcohol as the taste will be completely different and to your point might be an empty glass.

disappointing that with so many options on the market today, they limit themselves to what was available 5-10 years ago. 

their sister company silversea has blogs on being able to make alcohol free negronis that taste like their alcoholic variant. /end-rant 🙂

My DW loves gin but wanted NA.  Was offered a NA gin on a TA in 2022.  Suffice to say she poured it out.  

Pretty much any mixed drink can be made without alcohol.  Those have always been excellent - frozen virgin drinks - to ok for many others.

1 hour ago, NekoChef said:

I had the Gin offered in December or 2023.    It had an incredibly strong herbal flavor that stayed you your pallet.  

I agree many of the drinks rely on the booze as a flavor.    Then again Decaffeinated Coffee lacks the flavor of the real thing.     Since I can't drink alcohol because it triggers migraines,  I just live with the reality.     Acquire a new pallet or be willing to suffer the consequences.

The have a number of of Zero-Proof drinks at every bar.   Example of Cosmopolitan Bar -  I was never one for sweet drinks when I did drink and would normally just go for Glenorangie up... kida hard to get a virgin one. 

Cranberry Mule -  Cranberry juice, ginger beer, mint, agave nectar and soda water

Peach Sangria - momin peach, pineapple juice and soda water

Raspberry Fizz -   Raspberries, lime juice, agave nectar and soda water

Watermelon Tropic - momin watermelon, pineapple juice and lime juice.

Virgin Pina Colada

Virgin Mudslide