Hawaii 2025?

2 minutes ago, Sunseeker20 said:

Really?! I wonder why?

They seem to be on a fuel saving mission. Shorter cruises to close in ports. 

Someone posted maybe they are trying to drive us to celebrity. On purpose .. no longer caribbean, no panama transit, none to bermuda or iceland after what's posted. I'm moving and booked thru next spring, cant find anything on rcl I want that sounds interesting. It's not just hawaii. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

They seem to be on a fuel saving mission. Shorter cruises to close in ports. 

Someone posted maybe they are trying to drive us to celebrity. On purpose .. no longer caribbean, no panama transit, none to bermuda or iceland after what's posted. I'm moving and booked thru next spring, cant find anything on rcl I want that sounds interesting. It's not just hawaii. 

Wow.... that's so interesting and so terrible...! It's unfortunate because I like RCL's longer itineraries and  repositioning cruises. I was hoping to get a kids sail free deal on RCL to Hawaii... I don't mind taking a different ship but Celebrity and Holland America don't have anything for kids besides a kids club. (Thinking waterslide, mini golf, rock climbing wall)

Thanks for the info

2 hours ago, Sunseeker20 said:

Wow.... that's so interesting and so terrible...! It's unfortunate because I like RCL's longer itineraries and  repositioning cruises. I was hoping to get a kids sail free deal on RCL to Hawaii... I don't mind taking a different ship but Celebrity and Holland America don't have anything for kids besides a kids club. (Thinking waterslide, mini golf, rock climbing wall)

Thanks for the info

Agree, except for last yr havent done a Royal Cruise less then 10+ nites in over 23yrs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sunseeker20 said:

Does anyone have information on when RCL will release Hawaii 2025 itineraries? 

The TP on Quantum that stops in Hawaii in the spring may be the only one. Follow the 2025-26 deployment thread for more info.

• Like 1