The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday March 4th, 2024

kazu

1 minute ago, puppycanducruise said:

@StLouisCruisers So happy to hear DGD Morgan has a new, safe place.  Good luck to her.

@marshhawk I hope Chuck's surgery is successful. 🙏

Thanks to you, Lenda @Quartzsite Cruiser and others who expressed good wishes for her.  It's nice to have such supportive Dailyites!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

Very early in the morning.  Up to take Chuck to the surgery.  So I may not post early on today's Daily.  Hugs to all.

Best wishes for Chuck’s surgery today, Annie 🙏 

9 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I just read a disturbing thread on Royal Caribbean ( I will be checking under the bed and sink ) about a now jailed crew member who planted a camera in the cabin bathroom and hid under the bed to watch it. 
I hope they fry him.

OMG 😱 😳 😱 

13 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

We got a call from DGD Morgan today and she sounded so happy.  She has finally found the right place for her move so we have some paperwork and fund transferring to do tomorrow.  She sounded so excited to find a nice complex, with a clean unit and a much safer area.  Only 20 minutes from the Aquarium and not far from her final class.  Graduation is in 2 months.  She can move in next Monday.  She has no furniture but things will work out somehow.  As long as she's happy and safe.❤️

So glad to hear that Morgan has a new apartment.  Hopefully she will feel much safer there and it will help her recovery 🙏 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1