Sun Princess Signature Benefits and Experiences

7 hours ago, dog said:

The email said I should purchase a premier package when I board. They even priced it and converted it to Canadian $. 
However, chat offered to sell it to me yesterday because it did not show I had a package in Princess computers.

I don’t usually drink much, get 1/2 wifi, minibar so I’m not buying it. But yes, it was $80 a week ago.  I am still blocked from purchasing it.

I did not want to end up at GS with a lineup- with others irritated over this, so I am relieved this is over with.  

Another glitch that people not on message boards will be surprised with at boarding?  The first cruise will be interesting to see how it goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLAlaska said:

Another glitch that people not on message boards will be surprised with at boarding?  The first cruise will be interesting to see how it goes.

The email provided a link to princess website sanctuary collection FAQ- verifies no premier package- but sanctuary & private restaurant is included if booked before April 23/24 in the categories that are Sanctuary as of October 14/24.

I only know about my booking but maybe yours includes bundle, as you were told on the phone.

I will steer clear of GS on  embarkation day!

17 minutes ago, dog said:

The email provided a link to princess website sanctuary collection FAQ- verifies no premier package- but sanctuary & private restaurant is included if booked before April 23/24 in the categories that are Sanctuary as of October 14/24.

I only know about my booking but maybe yours includes bundle, as you were told on the phone.

Don’t you get to wait in the elite line? Or did I misunderstand your minibar reference?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dog said:

Yep. It was clear when they did the upgrade that premier wasn't going to be included. But I can completely understand people thinking Princess changed it up.. again...like they do without announcing things. And seeing that they gave Sanctuary for "free" to the mini reserves and balconiess, its not farfetched for people to believe they decided to included it for suites (after seeing it online and their app)  after all the complaints.

I am not one to think I should get something for free, but it really is another Princess IT mess.

But yes, GS will be a madhouse.

Editted: The prices on my cruise have dropped. Right now the Sanctuary minisuite(same size as my S9) is much less than what I book for my S9 and comes with everything except the lounge access. Not sure the extra $135/dy is worth it for the lounge. I might just change it.

Edited by FLAlaska
  • Like 2

My deluxe aft balcony was a category D0 and cost $400 more then those midship.  The description always had “ Includes upgrades & benefits”- meaning exactly what I am getting now- sanctuary and private restaurant- except I cannot book 3 nights in any restaurant, so I will try to walk in to private restaurant.

Since I know what to expect I won’t be in a line up.

• Like 1

After confirmation with 4 sources that the Premier package on my Sun booking is a web error, it remains on my app and personalizer.  I am still blocked from booking a bundle.

I also gave feedback to website about these errors- nothing!

On 8/29/2024 at 6:41 AM, vjmatty said:

Don’t you get to wait in the elite line? Or did I misunderstand your minibar reference?

I suppose if I need to go to Guest Services I could go in the elite line, but it is often busier.  I rarely have any reason to go to GS and this SUN package issue for me is resolved.

Not sure why you ask?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dog said:

I suppose if I need to go to Guest Services I could go in the elite line, but it is often busier.  I rarely have any reason to go to GS and this SUN package issue for me is resolved.

Not sure why you ask?

I asked because I didn’t realize it was busier. 

On 8/30/2024 at 8:49 PM, dog said:

After confirmation with 4 sources that the Premier package on my Sun booking is a web error, it remains on my app and personalizer.  I am still blocked from booking a bundle.

I also gave feedback to website about these errors- nothing!

So I tried chat to ask if I can buy Plus for this Sun booking. There is a conflict with the promotion. They cannot do anything to change my booking that says I purchased Premier. They cannot add Plus. I will have to deal with it on ship.  So, that solves it for me- no package and we will

pay for each item as we go.

I cannot believe the time I have spent on this booking. Done.

Just received phone response to my reporting of these issues with Sun.  Agent could book me a premier package with 2 captains circle credits since I am blocked in the Personalizer and app.

$90 US pp/pd.

No mention about the web errors and nothing fixed.

We will buy Plus or take soda/ wine on. Might be quite a wait to get a drink with so many on ship with packages.

Atleast someone phoned me to address this mess.

• Like 2