Where To Find Plus Package Specialty Deserts

4x4bob

I was on Regal recently and tried the Premium cakes, you know for research purposes. In order of preference: Chocolate, Black Forest, Red Velvet. But they are huge, and Princess could easily make them half as tall and they would still be premium. They were at the International Cafe, btw.

I never did get around to trying the gelato premium desserts. Maybe next time. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PG_traveller said:

I was on Regal recently and tried the Premium cakes, you know for research purposes. In order of preference: Chocolate, Black Forest, Red Velvet. But they are huge, and Princess could easily make them half as tall and they would still be premium. They were at the International Cafe, btw.

I never did get around to trying the gelato premium desserts. Maybe next time. 

For the sake of the scientific method, I hope to thoroughly peer review your findings soon

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 9:21 PM, mrrom92 said:

For the sake of the scientific method, I hope to thoroughly peer review your findings soon

In the name of science, I will also painstakingly examine and deconstruct the cakes, and unlike mrmom92, AND the ice cream monstrosities and will do my best to report back with my findings 😬

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

At the gelato stand I just got a scoop of gelato in a waffle cone.  I liked that I was finally able to try gelato. In the past, I would not get it because I had to pay for it.

At certain times there was a long line, and they are not fast. I seen some in a half hour line. On the Regal the overflow of Gelato eaters filled up the tables at Vines. I went to Vines one day, and there was absolutely no seating let alone being able to get waited on. I was also surprised at how many I saw at Vines tables playing cards.

Edited by 2and2

On 3/11/2024 at 1:21 AM, mrrom92 said:

Replication studies are where it's at

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/7/2024 at 1:59 PM, Barter123 said:

When we were on the Enchanted in December 2023 and also January/February 2024 we were always able to get 2 scoops of gelato in a dish or a sugar cone with no charge.  The sugar cones are made right there and are sooo good.  

Happy Birthday, Barter123!