Koningsdam Verandah Question

Hi.  I am planning to take the 17 day Circle Hawaii cruise in Oct. 2025 on the Koningsdam.  I really like to sit on the balcony and would like one with a chaise lounge instead of a chair.  I see some pictures with chaises on balconies but most seem to just have 2 chairs.  I haven't had much luck on Halfacts looking for this.  Any suggestions?  Thanks much.

We have sailed on the Koningsdam 5 times.  We have always had a balcony cabin and we have always just had 2 chairs and usually one footstool.  Never a chaise lounge.  

5 minutes ago, hurstsj said:

I really like to sit on the balcony and would like one with a chaise lounge instead of a chair.  I see some pictures with chaises on balconies but most seem to just have 2 chairs.

No, just 2 chairs and usually one leg-rest. The chairs do recline, so with the leg-rest you can approximate a chaise! I looked at all the larger-balcony Verandah pics on cruisedeckplans; even the deeper balcony Aft Vista Suites have only the two chairs+one footstool. You could ask your room steward for a second rest if there are two of you wanting to recline...

3 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

You may also ask id a Chase lounge is available from your room steward .  at times that has worked as well 

16 minutes ago, hurstsj said:

I really like to sit on the balcony

The fore and aft (not aft view) Verandahs on Deck 4 are much deeper than the standard, if you want to keep that in mind.

We are on the the Koningsdam now and have Two chairs (non-recliner) and a footstool for each chair. Be aware that those deep balconies on deck 4 are half overlooked by all the balconies above.

• Like 1