Lunch Choices Explorer of the Seas Day 1

I know this question gets asked a lot, but since I did not readily find it in searching...what is open for lunch on Explorer of the Seas on embarkation day in addition to the Windjammer, Pizza, and Sandwiches?  We have already booked several lunches in the specialty restaurants during the week. Just trying to find something besides the norm on day one that is not an additional cost.  On "that other line ... LOL " some of the specialty restaurants are open for lunch at no additional charge thus the question.  Thanks in advance!  

On that other line the speciality open dont have their pay dinner menu. A pasta menu for lunch isnt the same as a tomahawk pork chop. And other italian dishes. Mongolian stir fry isnt the same menu as JiJis. I wouldnt call that the same. Rcl pay lunches have a similar menu to the dinners. 

I cant think of anything else open on explorer. Unfortunately. That's what I love about oasis class, more food options. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Firefly333.  I did not see anything else but I have been pouring in extra hours at work ( not for cruise; we are just busy ).  I was wondering if I missed something.  It's all good.  We are cruising Royal for a reason.  Ironic that we were just set to make Platinum on the other line when we decided to jump.  PS  See that you may be from the great state of TEXAS.  DH is from there.  SALUTE!  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MtnSeaGirl said:

what is open for lunch on Explorer of the Seas on embarkation day

The app should list all dining venue operating hours. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, MtnSeaGirl said:

Thanks, Firefly333.  I did not see anything else but I have been pouring in extra hours at work ( not for cruise; we are just busy ).  I was wondering if I missed something.  It's all good.  We are cruising Royal for a reason.  Ironic that we were just set to make Platinum on the other line when we decided to jump.  PS  See that you may be from the great state of TEXAS.  DH is from there.  SALUTE!  

Lol loyalty levels on that other line are pretty meaningless imo. I'm diamond but did a journey cruise. No priority on journey cruises, too many high level. What else is there other than laundry lol. 

For me its come down to what I'd rather have. Guys burgers and BLT at the deli or rcl 5 free drinks a day and 2 days of wifi. I wish I could combine them.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

I’m having a similar problem with EX.  We are on EX in April and always book a specialty lunch on embarkation day.  For some reason, EX isn’t showing any day 1 lunch options for specialty.  Haven’t run into this before.  Pretty frustrating.  

• Like 1