P and o brochure

Booked a short cruise in December. I’m old fashioned and like a brochure to look through. Tried to order on line and website says it only delivers to UK. My address is obviously UK. So what’s going on?

When I tried to order a brochure on line, something I have done a couple of times before, the system said my postcode didn’t exist. Work that one out, because they write to me with that postcode all the time.

14 hours ago, silversurf said:

Booked a short cruise in December. I’m old fashioned and like a brochure to look through. Tried to order on line and website says it only delivers to UK. My address is obviously UK. So what’s going on?

If you mean a brochure devoted entirely to the cruise that you are going on, I didn't think that P&O did those any more. So it may be a case of the web site being out of date.

2 hours ago, Mostonian said:

When I tried to order a brochure on line, something I have done a couple of times before, the system said my postcode didn’t exist. Work that one out, because they write to me with that postcode all the time.

It might need more precision on how you type it and whether and where you put spaces, I have had that on other websites.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mostonian said:

My local council send me weekly emails with links to various information.

Each time I click on any link they have emailed me, I get a pop-up window suggesting I provide my email address so they can send me weekly updates......

Although I did get an email from another body asking me for my email address so they could send me emails.🤨

15 hours ago, john watson said:

Logically they should post one to you.  Do you have local travel agents that have them on the shelf? That would be my plan B.

Regards John

You'll be lucky to pick one up off the shelf. I too like having a paper version, the internet never seems to be that easy to follow.

I went into three different travel agents last week looking for a copy. All said that they didn't have copies other than one who had a dog eared copy kept for reference and written on. The comment I got was - that they are rare.