2024 Celberity Cruise Drink Menues with Prices

Hi I'm looking for the most recent (2024 cruises) drink menus on celebrity ships. If someone has some picture of the recent menus with pricings and could share – this would be much appreciated. Happy Sailing to everyone. 

If you have the app you can look at the various bar menus.  Be aware that those menus mainly show the “specialty” drinks for that bar or restaurant.  Most of which are made with liquor from the Premium package.  You will not see drinks on there like a regular gin & tonic, margarita, martini, Bloody Mary, and the countless others that are available. 

• Like 1

My go-to place for current menus is Prof Cruise. Just google Celebrity drink menus and her name. She also has dining menus, money-saving tips, and humorous reviews.

5 minutes ago, rj59 said:

My go-to place for current menus is Prof Cruise. Just google Celebrity drink menus and her name. She also has dining menus, money-saving tips, and humorous reviews.

I just did and those are 2023 prices?

Thanks for the coffee bar menue!  My daughter is a coffee girly & I’m all about the tea, we will have the regular drink pkg….will the coffee bar beverages be included with our pkg?