Best Dining Deal

Considering the unlimited dining package for our next cruise. Saw it was 35% off, but couldn't select it for some reason. Then it was 25% off.

Question is does it get any better than 35%?

3 minutes ago, TBone2K said:

Considering the unlimited dining package for our next cruise. Saw it was 35% off, but couldn't select it for some reason. Then it was 25% off.

I got one for 45% off during their Black Friday sale - but I have not seen it any higher than 35% off otherwise.

• Like 1

Ignore the "percentage off" and other sales pitches.  Just look at the daily cost.  Is this a price that you are willing to pay for what you will get?  If so, buy it.  Remember, if the price decreases, you can cancel and re-book.

• Like 3

I got it 30% off prior to the Black Friday 40% off sale...which I cancelled and repurchased.  Keep in mind what Merion_Mom said about the daily cost because my May sailing now has 45% off which is the exact same total cost of my 40% off Black Friday sale. 

21 hours ago, TBone2K said:

Just got 40% for the Symphony’s 5/24/24 cruise 

Posted (edited)

Yes, there are lower prices, but you have to check frequently, especially around holiday weekends when they have "sales".  Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, etc.

I calculate price per meal, because the number of lunches included in the cruise can vary.  Go to the Cruise Planner for your cruise, click in and out of "reserving" specialty restaurant lunches, and you will see the days each restaurant is serving lunch.  Add total number to the dinners to get the total number of meals. Divide that into the current price, including gratuity, and that's your price per meal.  

Right now my sister and I have our 7 night September Freedom cruise for an average of $19 for 11 meals.  Considering that I ate 2 nights ago here on the Anthem in Jaime's and the regular price is $59 per person, including gratuity, I consider $19 excellent.

Edited by pcur
  • Thanks 1