Retreat on Infinity--questions

Cruised over 50 times (primarily HAL, Cunard, some Princess, scattering of small ships)  but only once on Celebrity. Considering an upcoming solo cruise through Greece on Infinity in aqua sky suite. Retreat details on websites are meager. Appreciate any elaboration particularly relative to Infinity ship which has not been revolutionized and I read is in poor shape as it is for sale and Celebrity isn't investing more than minimal repairs (may be rumor). 

1) Are ALL speciality restaurants complimentary with retreat? Any?

2) Is there an actual coffee maker in sky suite? Can it be used to make hot water for tea?

3) Premium drinks are included in my fare. Can I order complimentary drinks in all restaurants, Michael's pub any time, all bars on ship?

4) How is quality of wifi on the Infinity? Premium wifi is included in my fare. 

5) Other lines include complimentary laundry in upper level suites (eg Neptune HAL) but I see no mention for the aqua sky suite. Should I assume laundry not complimentary? 

Any additional details relative to Retreat experience on the Infinity ship would be appreciated.  

Thanks in advance. 

Sharon

1) Complimentary specialties are only for Royal and Penthouse suites

2) No coffee maker in sky suites

3) Yes to all. Drinks up to $17 are included in your package.

4) Don't know about Infinity particularly but other M-class were fine

5) No complimentary laundry for sky suites.

With Aqua sky suite you have access to Lumanie and Blu based on availability.  The other pay for specialty restaurants are not included and would be pay if you decided to go.  . 

All drinks up to the Premium price limit of 17 are included.  Anything over the premium price you would owe the difference plus 20% grat.  For example drink cost 18 you would owe 1 plus 20% or 1.20

Wifi has vastly improved on Celebrity ships overall  I have never had issues with the Premium wifi.  

Laundry not included in Aqua Spa Suites or sky suites.   

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

With Aqua sky suite you have access to Lumanie and Blu based on availability.  The other pay for specialty restaurants are not included and would be pay if you decided to go.  . 

All drinks up to the Premium price limit of 17 are included.  Anything over the premium price you would owe the difference plus 20% grat.  For example drink cost 18 you would owe 1 plus 20% or 1.20

Wifi has vastly improved on Celebrity ships overall  I have never had issues with the Premium wifi.  

Laundry not included in Aqua Spa Suites or sky suites.   

Thanks richyak and bike runner. I have read posts that the wifi on Infinity is spotty/poor. Anyone have direct recent experience of wifi on the Infinity?

Also, is there Anytime dining (arrive when you wish) with or without the ability to share a table in Lumanie or Blu? Traveling solo I enjoy meeting different people every night by sharing a table at dinner. 

And Celebrity website description of Aqua Sky Suite says :Complimentary in-suite specialty coffees 

What does that mean if not a coffee maker in the suite?

Neither Luminae nor Blu take reservations.  Folks are seated as they arrive, with occasionally having to wait a few minutes at a very busy time.  While most of the tables are for two people there are a few larger ones.  A shared table is not common, but the tables for two are close together so folks start conversations with some seated next to them.

The reference to in-suite specialty coffees is a reference to the butler bringing you coffee.  That being said, if you ask nicely you may be able to secure a coffee maker.

I haven't been on the Infinity post pandemic, but didn't have serious issues with the wifi.  

And the rumor that Celebrity has a M-class ship for sales has been circulating for at least a decade.  

We were on Infinity last March and it was problematic getting connected to the ships wifi infrastructure.  Once connected to wifi the Starlink internet was fabulous.  I suspect it was the number of people trying to connect to wifi that was the problem as it was very difficult to connect in crowded places.  Infinity recently had dry dock so I would think that this problem may have been addressed with increased number or updated wifi access points.

• Like 1