Navigator Chat iPhone Notifications

I get notifications on my phone home page for dinner reservations, etc...but I don't get notifications about new chat messages on my iPhone home screen.    I have a iPhone 15 Pro - with the lastest IOS - I have turned on every notification option I am aware of.

Are you getting new CHAT notifications consistently?   Any tips?

Found my screenshots!  Also my notes on notifications.  These observations are from 2022 and I never made note of them in 2023.  Will remember to make note of them next month.

Navigator App

The Navigator app now notifies you if there is a chat message, a new charge has been applied to your account, or it’s time for dinner or an excursion.  It is not perfect, by any means, but it’s a good start.  It’s not specific in its notifications, as yet, so you have to figure that one out for yourself.  For example, if there’s a new chat message you will be able to see it in your inbox on the top right-hand side of the screen.  But if it’s for something else you will have to use intuition, like noticing an additional charge on your statement.  I appreciate progress, even if it’s slow.

These are the two types of notifications I can see on the iPad (and iPhone).  The first pic is from the Notification Center on Lock Screen and the second is on the Navigator icon in the Dock with an unlocked screen.

IMG_7855.thumb.jpeg.c3665b4a0f2e193e2a18a8b69c009aa4.jpeg

IMG_7857.thumb.jpeg.4462458acce32a4af6e8801201ce3e04.jpeg

And then here, of course, is the notification within Navigator itself:

IMG_7856.thumb.jpeg.2de783ba01cf9e8ea61ce29324424713.jpeg

I’ve turned mine off because I was getting mystery notifications all day. I figured out they were just to let me know about my set dining time. But I don’t need to be reminded about that every day beginning in the early morning     🙄

I do check for messages though. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

I’ve turned mine off because I was getting mystery notifications all day. I figured out they were just to let me know about my set dining time. But I don’t need to be reminded about that every day beginning in the early morning     🙄

I do check for messages though. 

Same. I would get notifications hours after an event was over with my Android. 

• Like 1