World Europa

As Essiesmom said, lots of good information on that website, including this video of your cabin. I was on World Europa in November in 18016 and found it to be a little bit of a long walk to the YC elevator. Maybe I missed a shortcut? No biggie, but on my next cruise in July I chose 18009 on the other side of the ship.

11 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Cruisedeckplans.com is your friend.  EM

I looked there before posting this but didn’t look at enough decks.  I didn’t realize they would be so far away!  They are on decks 19-22.  Last time we sailed we were on the same deck as Top Sail Lounge and the concierge desk, but on a much smaller ship.  I realize there’s an elevator so it’s not a big deal. 

19 minutes ago, orangemini said:

As Essiesmom said, lots of good information on that website, including this video of your cabin. I was on World Europa in November in 18016 and found it to be a little bit of a long walk to the YC elevator. Maybe I missed a shortcut? No biggie, but on my next cruise in July I chose 18009 on the other side of the ship.

Thanks for sharing!  Since we just booked this I hadn’t even looked for videos yet. Actually, it wasn’t considered a “new booking”. We had booked onboard last summer for this summer but we moved it out to next summer. Our TA had to jump through some hoops to make this happen but she’s amazing and got it done at no cost to us. I didn’t choose the room, she did, but we won’t mind the extra steps. 

We booked a cruise on the World Europa Jan 11-18, 2025. it will be my wife's first trip to Europe. We're planning to take some kind of excursion in each port.

7 minutes ago, Dgshooter said:

We booked a cruise on the World Europa Jan 11-18, 2025. it will be my wife's first trip to Europe. We're planning to take some kind of excursion in each port.

I hope you tell us all about it!  We are going to Europe for the first time this summer. I’m super excited!  

• 3 weeks later...

I hope y’all will come back to post about your thoughts and experience! We’ve really come to enjoy MSC with our tweens over the years and are headed back to Europe (this time the Mediterranean!) for a Christmas cruise over break in December. Won’t be the sweltering heat we are used to in the summer there but hope to do lots of excursions in the cooler weather. If you do anything on your own or through an excursion company, please don’t hesitate to share! I’m in full on planning mode over here 🤪