Soap on the Oasis!

Bit of an odd one...can you still get tablets of soap from the room stewards on the Oasis if you don't want to use the squirty stuff in the bottles on the wall?

Just asking, as we were on P&O at Xmas and they've stopped supplying tablets of soap.

Simon

As of six weeks ago, yes you can. 🙂 There's always one provided at the sink to start with. If I don't remember to ask the steward, I just move the one from the sink into the shower, and the next time they service the room, they provide a fresh one for the sink. 

• Like 1

Is a tablet of soap the same thing as a bar of soap or a different product that is carried on European cruises?  I haven't heard it called a tablet before and always find the differences in the English language very interesting.  

7 minutes ago, SNemeth said:

Is a tablet of soap the same thing as a bar of soap or a different product that is carried on European cruises?  I haven't heard it called a tablet before and always find the differences in the English language very interesting.  

It’s the same thing. I thought about putting ‘bar of soap’, but for some reason I thought the term ‘tablet’ was used in the US. Also the soap is usually round, so it doesn’t look like a bar…more confusion!!!

Simon

• Like 2
  • Haha 1