Princess check in

Hello wonderful cruisers,

I'm cruising on Princess next week and am just wondering if I need to locate the QR code for my parents to board the ship? I have mine in my app but they don't use smart phones so won't have an app for check in. I've completed their check in information online for them but think I remember once reading that our cabin can check in using my QR code, or did I just make that up (it's entirely possible that I did!)?? Do I have to print something for them or is it unnecessary these days?

Thank you!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, mum and son said:

Hello wonderful cruisers,

I'm cruising on Princess next week and am just wondering if I need to locate the QR code for my parents to board the ship? I have mine in my app but they don't use smart phones so won't have an app for check in. I've completed their check in information online for them but think I remember once reading that our cabin can check in using my QR code, or did I just make that up (it's entirely possible that I did!)?? Do I have to print something for them or is it unnecessary these days?

Thank you!

They don't have to have a smart phone or use the QR code.

In January we were on a Princess cruise with my daughter and her family. I printed out the booking form etc and just showed that (that didn't look closely) to be allowed into the terminal. At the check in desk they had all the info on the computer system.

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 2

Princess is very good at assisting at the port if you haven't managed to complete everything online. Just ensure they have printouts of all their paperwork including insurance (If required) and any travel documentation like passport or drivers license (depending on where they cruising).

• Like 1