Just got our Labadee Update for 4/8 Indy Sailing

Just now, RWMike said:

Glad you have some advanced notice.

Still waiting word on 4/6 Symphony sailing.

Just came in now.  I'm thrilled it was a highlight when we were previously there.

Would love that option, we're still awaiting word for the Odyssey stop on Mar. 27th, ours still shows Labadee so we're still anxiously waiting to see what they might be able to work out. Congrats!

• Like 1

I don't understand why they have already notified a cruise that is sailing on April 8th when there are cruises leaving THIS WEEK that still have not been notified.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, T-2 said:

Would love that option, we're still awaiting word for the Odyssey stop on Mar. 27th, ours still shows Labadee so we're still anxiously waiting to see what they might be able to work out. Congrats!

Oh my same!!!!  We didnt have many options as Coco and T&C were bnooked already.  I love Grand Cayman!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, jrapps said:

I don't understand why they have already notified a cruise that is sailing on April 8th when there are cruises leaving THIS WEEK that still have not been notified.

Not sure wht but we were notified this afternoon.  Not many other options were open for us.  Just glad we aren't stuck with 2 days in nassau.

39 minutes ago, theycallmedp said:

thats awesome, im on oasis on 4/6 and still showing labadee. I imagine that will change but you got some good notice.  enjoy your cruise 

Thank you!  I hope you also get a good option!!!!  Enjoy your vacation too.

• Like 1

I'm on the 5 night on Indy 2 weeks later, on April 22nd.  We got our updated itinerary today as well.  I wish we had been given Grand Cayman.  We have Bimini, but they also moved Nassau to a different day and then added in Perfect Day (Icon is already there on that day so it will be busy). So anyone that excursions for Nassau now needs to change them, if they can, to the new day.  I'm figuring since Icon has been booked in at PDCC for a while, and was supposed to be the only ship, that a lot of things will already be sold out.  Nothing showing in our cruise planner for the new itinerary and I'm hearing it could be a while before that populates.  

image.thumb.png.37f83d0da3fb8a01ed85a5d1eeb26b7e.png

We were on Symphony last week. 3 days prior to Labadee, we were told our jet skiing was canceled but were not told the stop was canceled until the day prior. We went to Nassau.  😞

16 hours ago, erinh224 said:

We were on Symphony last week. 3 days prior to Labadee, we were told our jet skiing was canceled but were not told the stop was canceled until the day prior. We went to Nassau.  😞

YUK!, we have Nassau already on our itinerary and really never get off there.