Celebrity 2026 release date?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BuckeyeMark said:

Looking for May-June 2026 Mediterranean. So ... May June 2024?

Approximately, yes. Maybe a month or so ahead so that by that timeframe the schedules are out.  It typically follows seasonal segments.  For instance March '26 is out now.

BTW we are looking for that region and timeframe as well.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

5 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Approximately, yes. Maybe a month or so ahead so that by that timeframe the schedules are out.  It typically follows seasonal segments.  For instance March '26 is out now.

BTW we are looking for that region and timeframe as well.

Europe/Med for summer 2026 won't be released until November/December 2024. 

Caribbean summer 2025 comes out next week, which is much later than normal, but that will be it for deployment announcements until winter. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, scotcruiser69 said:

Just wondering when cruises for Aug/Sep/Oct on Celebrity (specifically Millennium and Silhouette) might be released?

Here is the release schedule that Celebrity published for 2024/2025 seasons and this was the release schedule published for 2025/2026 sailings.

Edited by mahdnc

5 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Caribbean summer 2025 comes out next week, which is much later than normal, but that will be it for deployment announcements until winter. 

So do you expect the Fall 2025 Trans-Canal sailing to be released next week?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Here is the release schedule that Celebrity published for 2024/2025 seasons and this was the release schedule published for 2025/2026 sailings.

Excellent information and appreciate you publishing that.  I was referring to the release of specific ship's itineraries and sailings pricing.

6 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Excellent information and appreciate you publishing that.  I was referring to the release of specific ship's itineraries and sailings pricing.

That is what the schedule refers to--the release of specific ship's itineraries with pricing.  Maybe I don't quite understand what you are talking about.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Unless I am missing something in what you are saying, Europe / Med is out now through early 2026.  It would surprise me to have to wait until November or December for the summer to be released.  That would seem late.

Caribbean summer 2025 pricing is out now and has been out for quite some time.  In fact all destinations pricing are out through early 2026. 

3 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

That is what the schedule refers to--the release of specific ship's itineraries with pricing.  Maybe I don't quite understand what you are talking about.

There is no pricing with your links, just the ships release schedules.  Unless I'm missing something.

Just now, leaveitallbehind said:

Unless I am missing something in what you are saying, Europe / Med is out now through early 2026.  It would surprise me to have to wait until November or December for the summer to be released.  That would seem late.

Caribbean summer 2025 is out now and has been out for quite some time.  In fact all destinations are out through early 2026. 

Summer 2025 is not yet firmed up. Reflection for summer 2025 is missing. It will be announced next week for summer Caribbean sailings (unless something drastic changes). 

Med/Europe is only out through March 2026 and that is only due to the fact that Infinity is doing winter sailings from Athens. Summer Med/Europe sailings almost always go on sale late in the calendar year in November the December timeframe. 

5 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

There is no pricing with your links, just the ships release schedules.  Unless I'm missing something.

The links show the schedule for when the ship's itineraries and pricing are (were) released and can be booked.  Anyone on this forum who likes to book a cruise as soon as it comes out watches that schedule.  Here is a thread from Nov.Dec 2022 that may clarify things. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Summer 2025 is not yet firmed up. Reflection for summer 2025 is missing. It will be announced next week for summer Caribbean sailings (unless something drastic changes). 

Med/Europe is only out through March 2026 and that is only due to the fact that Infinity is doing winter sailings from Athens. Summer Med/Europe sailings almost always go on sale late in the calendar year in November the December timeframe. 

Interesting.  I did not see previously that Reflection was missing.  Without doing a count, it appears as though most of the ships are listed however.  And aside from Med/Europe there are regional bookings with a number of ships available in March 2026 in addition to Infinity.  I would just expect that the summer Med/Europe listings would be out sooner than the fall.  But 18 months is also not untypical for some regions I guess.  Thanks for the info.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

The links show the schedule for when the ship's itineraries and pricing are (were) released and can be booked.  Anyone on this forum who likes to book a cruise as soon as it comes out watches that schedule.  Here is a thread from Nov.Dec 2022 that may clarify things. 

I understand. I think we are basically saying the same thing.  Your links show the ship's itineraries and release dates which would show when pricing would be available (I am also familiar with that data), while I was saying the general timeframe(s) in which pricing is released. Yours is a more specific timeline while mine is a more general brush. I also originally thought you were saying the actual itinerary pricing was part of the link. 

11 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Interesting.  I did not see previously that Reflection was missing.  Without doing a count, it appears as though most of the ships are listed however.  And aside from Med/Europe there are regional bookings with a number of ships available in March 2026 in addition to Infinity.  

This is what is available as of today. The ships with orange in the column represent there are no available departures in that given month. The number is a count of departures on that ship in the month. 

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 2.36.25 PM.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, mahdnc said:

So do you expect the Fall 2025 Trans-Canal sailing to be released next week?

Probably. At quick glance there would only be one. 

Edge, Solstice and Summit are the 3 Alaska ships for summer 2025. Summit has a 16 night eastbound canal from Los Angeles on 9/19/25, Edge and Solstice head back to the Pacific. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212