Evening Entertainment Times?

sunshineocean13

We're new to Silversea, with a cruise booked on the Silver Nova. We enjoy going to the evening entertainment on our Seabourn cruises, both pre dinner and post dinner shows. What time do shows begin on Silversea? I'd love to know before making restaurant reservations. I'd also love to hear what you like best about Silversea. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Welcome to Silversea!  Evening shows are usually 9:30 or 10:00 pm., although there will probably be an early (6:30 pm) show a few times.  The Captain's welcome and "taste of things to come" show will be pre-dinner.  

My DH and I enjoy the quiet luxury, attentive service, excellent cocktails (especially at the Salt Bar on Nova) and especially the other passengers.  We've made some very good friends on board that we still travel with.

Edited by dawntrdr

1 hour ago, dawntrdr said:

Welcome to Silversea!  Evening shows are usually 9:30 or 10:00 pm., although there will probably be an early (6:30 pm) show a few times.  The Captain's welcome and "taste of things to come" show will be pre-dinner.  

My DH and I enjoy the quiet luxury, attentive service, excellent cocktails (especially at the Salt Bar on Nova) and especially the other passengers.  We've made some very good friends on board that we still travel with.

Thank you! We will definitely check out the Salt Bar, and look forward to experiencing Silversea.