Pirate’s LIVE Girls’ Trip on the Vista…April 6-14, 2024

10 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

We sound like 2 of a kind, oh my goodness!!

Our crew did decide to meet up and head out at 6 am, so I am HOPING we get to Cape Canaveral by 4 pm to enjoy dinner and just let down after the drive. But, that depends on traffic, potty stops, a Buc-ees stop (2 in the crew have never been and have decided that we HAVE to stop this time), and our stop at our favorite horse supply store in Jacksonville, FL. You know what, I am gonna say we will probably make AWFUL time after re-reading all that. I bet we land about 5 or 6. LOL. 

Pre-cruise chores.....bah humbug! I am eyeing my list and trying to decide what I can just "forget" to do and leave for the hubby. 

Yes, Buc-ees!  Stopping at Buc-ees is part of our cruise tradition.  Usually by the time we need to get gas we're already near Buc-ees, so it all works out and I also get yummy snacks in the process lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

Yes, Buc-ees!  Stopping at Buc-ees is part of our cruise tradition.  Usually by the time we need to get gas we're already near Buc-ees, so it all works out and I also get yummy snacks in the process lol.

Chocolate coated pecans! That's my go-to. Altho I think I may try the beaver nuggets this time, people keep telling me they are good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

Omg y’all…it’s finally happening!!

IMG_1976.jpeg

IMG_1977.jpeg

I was wondering if we would be taking over your cabin, but I see that you're on the starboard side and we're on the port side.😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I was wondering if we would be taking over your cabin, but I see that you're on the starboard side and we're on the port side.😀

Ah man, if you'd been taking over I could have left y'all a present. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Chocolate coated pecans! That's my go-to. Altho I think I may try the beaver nuggets this time, people keep telling me they are good. 

They are good and the fresh roasted candied nuts are amazing. Those are always a must have for us.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, xkritter said:

They are good and the fresh roasted candied nuts are amazing. Those are always a must have for us.

Ohhhh I may have to give those a try!!

• Like 1

Annnnnnd we’re off! 

5:00 came early, ugh I do not like getting up in the mornings! I got all the critters taken care of and took off to mum’s about 5:47. KatiePuff made me feel soooo guilty, mewing and purring and batting at my legs. 😔 I promised her I’d be home in 9 days to snuggle her. 

Fed the ponies their breakfast and we were off by 6:26! We just crossed the SC border. Hopefully this trip will be less eventful than the last! 

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Annnnnnd we’re off! 

5:00 came early, ugh I do not like getting up in the mornings! I got all the critters taken care of and took off to mum’s about 5:47. KatiePuff made me feel soooo guilty, mewing and purring and batting at my legs. 😔 I promised her I’d be home in 9 days to snuggle her. 

Fed the ponies their breakfast and we were off by 6:26! We just crossed the SC border. Hopefully this trip will be less eventful than the last! 

Safe travels!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Happy travel day! Have a fun, safe ride down but don't spend too much time in your horsey store and Buc-ees - Cape Canaveral is waiting for you and your beautiful blingy sunglasses! 😎

Thank you! You’ll know when I arrive because the town will light up from my bling! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

The GA welcome center is really nice y’all! I love the “moss” in the trees. 

So far we’ve passed 5 mattresses and 3 coolers lost on the side of the interstate. 

IMG_2029.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2034.jpeg

IMG_2036.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 3:43 PM, pirate4me2 said:

Oh yeah….even mama and B are gonna be sporting these puppies next Saturday…at least for a photo. Amazon, baby!!

IMG_2004.jpeg

I'm still giggling about this - you can hand them out like party favors. I SO wish you were going to be on our cruise! 🤣

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I'm still giggling about this - you can hand them out like party favors. I SO wish you were going to be on our cruise! 🤣

Me too!! I would absolutely hand you a pair! @Jamman54would get a pair too 😂😂

• Haha 4

Just passed the scene of “that incident” from our last cruise. I feel like I should swing in and see the poor ‘rolla, still sitting in the tow driver’s place waiting on  an insurance adjuster to come look at her. 

40 minutes until we hit up the tack shop for retail therapy! 

• Like 9

Back on the road after introducing Mom

& B to Buc-ees. We got some snacks…mom got my beloved chocolate covered pecans and some chocolate covered banana chips that are delish, B got some Kind bars, and I got Beaver nuggets and jalapeño honey jerky. I tried the original nuggets, and I’m not sad I got them…they’re good, I just don’t think I’d go out of my way to get them again. The jerky tho….oh my! Love it!! 

IMG_2042.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1